Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Help please!

Novice79

Reaction score
My tello arrived 2 days ago, read the directions, synced it up, made my 1st flight ever and it was successful, I'm happy to say! After I turned it off and came back to it later, I turned everything on- the wifi signal showed on my phone-acted like it was connecting but the app never picked it up and the lights on tello stayed blinking. Tried multiple times to get it to work and had to delete the app from my phone and reinstall ...and I've had to do this for 2 days now. Is there something im missing? I have a Samsung S9. Thanks for any help in advance

Ahh it happen me too.Use wifi extender it'll help you. Also when you connecting the app if you got black screen(No video stream) , just close the app and open it again. I have raised this issue to the company. They told me it'll fix in next update.

Ahh it happen me too.Use wifi extender it'll help you. Also when you connecting the app if you got black screen(No video stream) , just close the app and open it again. I have raised this issue to the company. They told me it'll fix in next update.
When will be the update? only application got updated 2x now .... firmware im waiting still

His problems is he can't connect... WiFi repeater are good to extend range...im sure his not that faraway from his tello when he is trying to connect his tello

Hey sorry for the late. Currently It's has been fixed . It happen when I reset my Samsung s5. I think the problem is android patch. When we get the larger android patch we should reset our phone. I'm doing it as a habit now. Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks,
Chathuranga.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv