Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I love my Tello....but

TelloHappy

Reaction score
Is there a better drone for indoor flying than a tello?
I do most of my flying indoors (I live in Canada) but like to take the next step up, is the Mavic Mini SE too much?
What would you recommend or suggest?
Your input is appreciated. Thanks

I do most of my flying indoors (I live in Canada) but like to take the next step up, is the Mavic Mini SE too much?
The most similar in quality and reliability would be any DJI mini drone.
PERIOD

I would not fly the Mini SE indoors. I have a Mavic Mini which is identical to it. It is designed to fly outside pretty much. You can get prop guards for the mavic mini I know. But there is a a big difference between the Tello and the SE in size. I wouldn’t try.

No good idea to fly the mini indoors unless you are talking about a huge mansion. It is a GPS drone, not really made to fly indoors.

It's either Tello or if you want the real FPV feeling: cinewhoop

Reactions: Bruchpilot
I agree, you also have to have great lighting for it as well. I don’t live in a huge mansion so I am constantly having to keep it from running into things. I also have to have it in work lights to keep it bright enough.

Light became an issue with the standard Tello IIRC 2 years ago.
Earlier ones were doing much better, also the Iron Man and the EDU / Robomaster versions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv