Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I phone freezing

Dino

Reaction score
Hi guys I have just started using Tello my videos don’t seem to be working on playback I have an iPhone XR s is there anybody have the same prob or let me know how I can fix it it freezes also after the 360 recording?
Thanks

A mí me pasa lo mismo, me toca reiniciar para tener el control nuevamente, estoy usando iPhone 7 de 128G y el control Gamesir

Hi,

I am using the iphone 6s and have the same problem. After recording on 720p the app is frozen. It only happens using the video mode. Another issue is that the vids are not saved on the tello store.

Reactions: chunny
Hi,

I am using the iphone 6s and have the same problem. After recording on 720p the app is frozen. It only happens using the video mode. Another issue is that the vids are not saved on the tello store.
So did you manage to sort it out

Sigo con el problema, trataré de resetear el control de Gemsir, les confirmo que el dispositivo ya tiene el último Firmware

Hi,

Yep have exactly the same problem with vids not saving quite frustrating has any one given u any ideas how to solve this at all

Hi users of Tello, when you download Tello app for the first time you MUST accept all recommendations to authorise Tello to get access to your contacts,photos etc. May be these steps lacking which create problem to get your video or photo in your files. Just do these settings. I use an Iphone Samsung S5 and have no problems.

Hi users of Tello, when you download Tello app for the first time you MUST accept all recommendations to authorise Tello to get access to your contacts,photos etc. May be these steps lacking which create problem to get your video or photo in your files. Just do these settings. I use an Iphone Samsung S5 and have no problems.
Done that

Buenas noticias, hice reset al control Gamesir (encendido y con un alfiler en la parte posterior del control), actualicé iOs a 12.1, y finalmente desinstalé y reinstalé nuevamente la App deTello y funcionó.

apaarantly the suport is been working on it, i did a firmware update it leterly fixed 50% of it, but stil uterly worthles if rely on video as you should, but i mesaged the telo suport and got hit by 4 text boxes. but the great thing about it. every iphone has it, so if they not want angry revieuws they should fix it. and suport said in copy paste text mesage they already wortking on it

so gue syou should keep checking if there isa firmware update and a app update. if need it now i sugest you check daily :)
personaly i swiched to photo mode for my video project tomorow. its with wheelchairs and disabled poeple so did the math i not want to fly in a forest whith 10 mins on the clock. just up , photo and down again. but i am very lucky where i have day care its super open field and its not in a no fly zone, so lucky!

yea its basicaly record 3 secs yourn good to go, record more then that and you have big chance of freeze, lucky the coding is so amazing it just keeps in air. even with disconect app. bravo very much on that. actualy quite fun when freezing geting to trust the tello. and it shouldent take long before its fixed

the tello is above and beyond my expectations. thats been a while sich i had that. just want to fly. &crash into poeple without lawsuit:p

I think RyzeRobotics is aware of the problem, but has not yet come up with a solution.
Hi,

Yes, RYZE is aware about this problem and you shall try my Solution to this! I got reports about it is actually working on iPhone 6!

inetflash.

Hi,

Yes, RYZE is aware about this problem and you shall try my Solution to this! I got reports about it is actually working on iPhone 6!

inetflash.
and what is the solution on iphone(6) ?
Did I overread something?
Thx, db

Got the same problem here. iPhone SE. Freeze and lost control when try to record video. Risk of losing the Tello.

Found info on this on another thread. Try this:

- Delete app
- Reinstall app
- When it prompts you for location services, say "NO"
- Go into app settings to ensure location settings for the Tello app is set to "Never"

I did this with my iPhone XS and it seems to record video and stop recordings without locking up the app.
Hope that helps!

Edit: I also found that after you take a photo or stop a recording, try and let the phone work before trying to control or take another photo/recording. I found it will sometimes still freeze when I try and send it a command while it's processing and saving the video/picture it just took.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv