Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Low altitude speed increase Help Please!

BrownOwl

Reaction score
Hello all! I hope someone here can help me out. Is there anyway to remove the low altitude speed limit? If so, please tell me in easy to undestand lingo. I do not know my way around the programming side of things. :) Please and thank you!

Hello all! I hope someone here can help me out. Is there anyway to remove the low altitude speed limit? If so, please tell me in easy to undestand lingo. I do not know my way around the programming side of things. :) Please and thank you!
Why you want to remove???? when tello put that on the recent update are you ok?????

Lol you should imu calibration and gravity stabilization your Tello... every time after update...
Erratic and unpredictable changes of speed also my problem before.... after doing all that...my tello return to his perfect hovering and speed

I am am well aware of that . thank you. My problem is not erratic or unpredictable.. Maybe i havent been clear. I would like max speed available below 8 feet.

I am am well aware of that . thank you. My problem is not erratic or unpredictable.. Maybe i havent been clear. I would like max speed available below 8 feet.
Yeah your question are not clear... you want Max speed when you're below 8feet?
Then adjust your speed lol Tello will not do that automatically xd...

Did you adjust this setting? Screenshot_2018-09-04-20-09-37-0485572004.png

Yes, all setting are set for max performance. I will try to explain again. If I am flying above 6 feet or so, the bird will fly at full speed. If i fly closer to the ground, the max speed allowed is reduced. Is there a way to remove this low altitude speed reduction?

Yes, all setting are set for max performance. I will try to explain again. If I am flying above 6 feet or so, the bird will fly at full speed. If i fly closer to the ground, the max speed allowed is reduced. Is there a way to remove this low altitude speed reduction?
Mine if I set to 25 no matter how altitude im flying still the same...you must be damaged your Tello??? And 1st time also i heard what you are saying... anyway contact Ryze customer support... because i think none can help you here... goodluck

Did you done all calibration?????mui calibration and gravity calibration???if yes... then better contact Ryze customer support at Google search Ryze robotics

for all the people that say tello need calibration after update its not correct!! i observe sometimes that tello when flight near the ground seems that cant respond to your command's and the speed isn't so fast!!! i try many times to understand and i figured out that after new update ryze put some limitation to drone when fly too low for safety reasons!! that why some People say that tello turn from fast mode to slow mode by own!! try to fly drone near the ground...seems that not respond as you like.....now fly more than 2 meters you see that drone work like charm in fast mode and in manuvering!!! tello is a drone for fly high as any drone and not for flying half a meter from the ground!!!

Reactions: Beire
for all the people that say tello need calibration after update its not correct!! i observe sometimes that tello when flight near the ground seems that cant respond to your command's and the speed isn't so fast!!! i try many times to understand and i figured out that after new update ryze put some limitation to drone when fly too low for safety reasons!! that why some People say that tello turn from fast mode to slow mode by own!! try to fly drone near the ground...seems that not respond as you like.....now fly more than 2 meters you see that drone work like charm in fast mode and in manuvering!!! tello is a drone for fly high as any drone and not for flying half a meter from the ground!!!
I highly disagree...mui
I highly disagree i don't have the issues you're saying!!!! High or low my speed are just the same... And about calibration again you're wrong...my Tello after update got this erratic Control,speed unreliable, hovering not stable.... but after talking to Ryze and done all calibration...my tello return back to stable and reliable control...
So don't say we are wrongScreenshot_2018-08-20-22-41-05-1703441860.png

Couldnt find Atello for apple, will search for Tello pilot. Thanks
Atellopilot is for Android not yet available for iPhone... Atello is not on store... it's here under KRAG developer. Awesome control application im using it for his home return function... make sure download the latest one...other versions are still have bug...0.96e are latestScreenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv