Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My Tello doesn't rise above 15 meters.

syedmonis

Reaction score
Guys i have increased the altitude limit to 30 meters for Tello in the app but my Tello doesn't go beyond 15 meters no matter what i do. I even tried it on TelloFPV app but no success at all. Got myself a Xiaomi Wifi Repeater for better signal strength and signal did improve a lot but still it doesn't go beyond 15 meters. Surprisingly if i reduce the altitude limit to less than 15 meters it responds very well and when i try to play with altitude limit by either reducing or increasing the altitude Tello works fine but only till 15 metres. So in short any change to altitude limit works perfectly till 15 meters but nothing beyond that. Can any one help what could be the issue as i am feeling really disappointed and upset by the fact even a Wifi repeater didn't help in my case. I would request for some help and suggestions here. Mind you i am on the latest firmware already.

Hello,
Same issue, Recently bought tello On August 1st 2020. Increased altitude to 30m but not going beyond 15m.
Did you try using the WiFi repeater to improve the signal strength just in case the signal is weak. Also i would like to know which mobile are you using just in case there are any compatibility issues. By the way try calibrating the centre of gravity which will happen when the tello is in air and hovering. Try these things once and let me know you. May be you get lucky with the drone unlike me.

I'm in contact with Ryze about your altitude problem, I'll let you know what they say.

I'm in contact with Ryze about your altitude problem, I'll let you know what they say.
Thanks a lot man. I tried to be in touch with them when i had this issue but unfortunately they couldn't help at all. If your Tello is in warranty may be they could help. Mine was out of warranty when i contacted them and they didn't provide much help. Kindly do keep me posted if you get any solution.

I have two tello no longer under warranty, but I have always contacted Ryze for information .... sometimes I answer in a generic way, other times more precisely on the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv