Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

my tello unstable with gamesir T1d controlldr

evenway

Reaction score
hello guys i just buy gamesir T1d controlldr and i see my tello drone unstable !! it’s going up or down byself until crash with something without do anything with control

how can i fix this ?

thank you

Does it go away if u disconnect t1d? Sounds like ur room is just too dark. Does the app say low ambient light fly woth caution or something like that?

Reactions: Brian.
Does it go away if u disconnect t1d? Sounds like ur room is just too dark. Does the app say low ambient light fly woth caution or something like that?
No and i fly in the same room without control everything was fine

I check the update by using gamesir application and i saw it’s last firmware updated as app said
hmmm interesting. I bought mine last xmas and I had to do an update. Anyway, tried calibrating i and flying again?

hmmm interesting. I bought mine last xmas and I had to do an update. Anyway, tried calibrating i and flying again?
Hi I fly again today it was fine what’s happened why is coming fine I don’t know but at least it’s working well right now thank you guys

Reactions: Guorium
Hi I fly again today it was fine what’s happened why is coming fine I don’t know but at least it’s working well right now thank you guys
Perhaps you did calibration and it worked?

I had a similar problem with a T1 using an OTG cable. The drone went crazy up/down even takeoff and landing itself. I discovered that while it was going crazy if I unplugged the OTG cable and disconnected the T1 controller everything returns back to normal. It is a random thing. Only happens when there is a controller connected but never when just using a phone. I thought it was something to do with the T1, but now I see the T1d can also have this issue. The next time it happens to you try switching off the T1d.

Reactions: evenway
I had a similar problem with a T1 using an OTG cable. The drone went crazy up/down even takeoff and landing itself. I discovered that while it was going crazy if I unplugged the OTG cable and disconnected the T1 controller everything returns back to normal. It is a random thing. Only happens when there is a controller connected but never when just using a phone. I thought it was something to do with the T1, but now I see the T1d can also have this issue. The next time it happens to you try switching off the T1d.
sounds potentially dangerous lol. I am growing more and more fearful of tello given the hiccups it has...

Exactly this is what happened with me but now it’s okay thank you anyway

I have the T1 and neve experienced any problems with it. That little Tello will even hold its position in low light.

I've had one instance where controller exhibited biased yaw, and today I suspect it sent full throttle. I noticed a bit more play pulling/pushing the left stick compared to right so I wanted to check calibration. T1d upgrade tool crashes shortly after discovering the controller, both on a Samsung tablet and on HTC 10. Anyone else having issues with the tool? Fix?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv