Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Android App: TelloMe (FollowMe for Tello)

Well then I got so excited tried right away the time that I've seen this post downloaded the app that is made by your's truly vollate!lo, sadly my phone A6 2018 was not supported.

Edit: I'm so happy that I bought Tello FPV app, and be more happy with this one functioning with my phone but think have to buy new phone that's supports this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200511-001834_TelloMe.jpg
    Screenshot_20200511-001834_TelloMe.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 30
@volate!lo so I just test my Xiaomi Pocophone F1, so what does it mean? Will the app works fine with my phone? And will the video recording or photos are gonna be okay? Because I can't test the videos or photos in demo.

But so far it perform perfect, following me like a dog.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-18-12-40-56-839_com.volatello.tellomea.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-18-12-40-56-839_com.volatello.tellomea.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi Volate!lo,
could you please evaluate my data for a good results or not?
ZTE Axon 7 (I've also Iphone 6s it could be better?)
Thank you.
StefyIT
Tello IMG-4274.JPG

both devices should work pretty good. The IPhone is an alternative, but you can't share licenses between devices so you have to decide which one you use.

Hi @volate!lo , i tested both my Samsung note 9 and Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Samsung got 13.3 fps and Xiaomi got 17.3 fps. So I guess Xiaomi is better?

Hi volate!lo
Congratulations to you for releasing tellome app on both appstore and google play store.
Have you made your decision for making tellofpv for IOS?
I have purchased tellome ios app recently and i love it.

Ohhh boy! You actually did it! I've been "sleeping" on this app! Just download it and test it in my room. It does track but i need more light and more space. I will test it tomorrow morning, the conditions will be perfect i guess, wind won't pass 3m/s.

Reactions: mooresnow
Hi,
Great app, it tracks very well !!

I would like to have object tracking, it would be a feature I would use

Hi Volate!lo, this is a really great app and pushes Tello to the next level.?

Pattern tracking would be great for me too - I want to follow my robotic lawn mower for error documentation of this guy.

How far did it come with pattern tracking?

Hi Volate!lo, this is a really great app and pushes Tello to the next level.?

Pattern tracking would be great for me too - I want to follow my robotic lawn mower for error documentation of this guy.

How far did it come with pattern tracking?
Object tracking (of known objects) will come soon, but I haven't found the time for pattern tracking. So "follow the robot" won't be there soon.

I don't maintain a list of devices as there are almost 20.000 different devices on the global market

Thats why the free app can test the phone for performance, and try it.

Hi volatello, I purchased the Tellome App but now the drone isn't working with my phone. I connect it to the wifi but when I open the Tellome App, it says connect to Tello first (but the phone is connected to Tello). It works perfectly fine when I use my wife's phone (both Tello and Tellome). Kindly assist as I have an assignment to cover day after.

volate!lo

I had a auto update today in my APP
Did you add few changes or upgrade ?
If so ...what is the change / upgrade for?

Tx
Guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv