Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app flight plan for tello on iOS

fellowtellopilot

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure there is a new app to manual control and pre-program tello on iOS called flight plan. Looks good and it can cut motors in case of flyaway/blown away ! Ive just download it but I can’t test it yet as it’s gone midnight! And my gf is sleeping! Might be worth checking out for the iPhone tello pilots [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry and Magoo582
Yeah I notice that as well after I posted on here maybe needs an update lol pretty obvious that should of been on there from day one really! I like the idea of cutting the motors in the event of a fly away tho.

There is no TelloFpv app for IOS. Actually there is no IOS app other than the Ryze app that is worth purchasing.

I recently tried to release TelloMe which is a visual follow me but have troubles getting through the review process.
Once that is done, I may look into TelloFpv for IOS but chances are getting slim. I am not going to spend hundreds of hours on something that apple may just refuse to publish.

Funny thing: on the same date that I tried to release my app a similar Tello app "Flight Plan" was released. I got in touch with the developer and he said he did not have to do anything special for his app to get approval.

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
I think its really great that people on the forum are as involved as they are. My brain takes me no further than flying. ? I wish you luck and speed on your app development and release. I look forward to it. ??

Reactions: Magoo582
Guess his app was a Friday afternoon approval job haha! Hopefully Tellome gets approval I would buy it and tellofpv if you get it to iOS in the near future my friend

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
****. How did they get past the apple review where my app was rejected for stupid legal reasons??

Cutting motors is also possible in TelloFpv, tap "Stop" button rapidly 5 times (or maybe 6, can't remember)
I tried this and indeed it stopped. However now when I try to start up nothing happens. I get a message on the Tello FVP app; "Please set all controller sticks to neutral first." ??? Checked in teh manual and saw nothing that referred to this problem (Gamesir T1s controller).

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv