Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

New little bug:

- Using the BT Controller I can toggle Photo / Video and it works fine but the toggle indicator in the app remains in one position. The button to capture does switch, but no the toggle switch :)

New little bug:

- Using the BT Controller I can toggle Photo / Video and it works fine but the toggle indicator in the app remains in one position. The button to capture does switch, but no the toggle switch :)
Known issue but not so easy to fix so I postponed it.

As for flips: You have to clear controller settings. I will change that in next version

Reactions: xcrost
installed 0.96 beta

dont have other software to compare with but had this issue
when take off the app shows many times like im few meters away, 4 meters some times 50 plus meters, and ofcorse the rth doesnt work prolly for the same reason
the VPS is shutting down alot
flying above groud with good texture i think the vps should be able to work with...

also still have issues when the flypad disconnects in mid flight

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Vps shutting down in good light is a clear indicator that your drone is the culprit.
TelloFpv does not control Vps in any way, it merely displays the vps status it receives from the drone.
Maybe clear the downward camera pinhole with a fine soft brush?

Flypad is another story, that should not disconnect. I need to check the capabilities of your phone when I'm back at my desk

Reactions: OptiPlex
Vps shutting down in good light is a clear indicator that your drone is the culprit.
TelloFpv does not control Vps in any way, it merely displays the vps status it receives from the drone.
Maybe clear the downward camera pinhole with a fine soft brush?

Flypad is another story, that should not disconnect. I need to check the capabilities of your phone when I'm back at my desk
yeah i know its the vps, good idea ill try to clean the downward cam

thx

yes, a 360 panorama is on the todo list, I hope including stitch. Plus many other modes:
Horizontal panorama (tello travels sideways and makes a panorama of a long building , group of people, etc)
Vertical panorama (tello travel upwards and makes a vertical panorama of a tall building, a tree, a tower, etc)
Selfie timer, burst mode, etc.

I am not sure about the stitching as I would need to include a large library to do this. Maybe We will just group the photos by a special name for easier external stitching

Problem is the list keeps growing :cautious: which indicates I'm too slow

Just capturing the images would be fine .. can stitch them on PC using MS ICE or Hugin (see PanGazer - making panoramic images for example).

Reactions: Stele and vazmuten
I second that capturing the images would be great and may be later a link to free panorama software for stitch them!
While capturing the images the EV should be the same for all of them and not set to auto.

This is the must use tello app for android users. I gladly paid $5 for such an awesome app
Thanks a lot.

The easiest way for you all to ensure further development of this app is to spread the word on social media. I try not to spend too much time advertising but instead develop or hang around here for questions. Also because I'm not used to social media. Joined Facebook only yesterday and would not bother to be there if it wasn't for TelloFpv.
Whoever knows a youtuber with a drone channel is most welcome to contact me.

Wait a second. You have been bugging me without even buying the app??? bummer :D:LOL::ROFLMAO: I thought I was talking to one of my first customers...

Flips are in v0.96, but only on controller buttons. No onscreen 8D flips.
Sound: will be in v0.97 (due today or tomorrow)
There will be no IMU calibration. I bricked one of my quads by trying to understand the process and I am not prepared for the issues this may cause, like people accusing me that I bricked their drone. Gravity calibration I need to check, I already gathered the packet stream but haven't analyzed yet. But doesn't look complicated.

Threads... I wanted to use this one for further development and coordination of Beta Tests, and the one in Drone Discussion for general support. Doesn't seem to work this way.

Wait a second. You have been bugging me without even buying the app??? bummer :D[emoji38][emoji23] I thought I was talking to one of my first customers...

Flips are in v0.96, but only on controller buttons. No onscreen 8D flips.
Sound: will be in v0.97 (due today or tomorrow)
There will be no IMU calibration. I bricked one of my quads by trying to understand the process and I am not prepared for the issues this may cause, like people accusing me that I bricked their drone. Gravity calibration I need to check, I already gathered the packet stream but haven't analyzed yet. But doesn't look complicated.

Threads... I wanted to use this one for further development and coordination of Beta Tests, and the one in Drone Discussion for general support. Doesn't seem to work this way.
im with 0.96 but didnt see flips in controller mapping, did i miss it somewhere?

No worries. Customer or not doesn't matter. I was just surprised. Happy wife - happy life

I don't see any aTelloPilot specific features I want to implement.

Reactions: Stele and Ansia
Hi, I wanted to ask you if all the error messages of the Ryze app (example error code 203 etc.) are also displayed on your telloFpv app?

Hi, I wanted to ask you if all the error messages of the Ryze app (example error code 203 etc.) are also displayed on your telloFpv app?
I only check for the IMU state which covers the most important one. If it reports an abnormal state I just display an error. I will never get all possible error codes without bricking a number of drones.

Reactions: Flydrone
I only check for the IMU state which covers the most important one. If it reports an abnormal state I just display an error. I will never get all possible error codes without bricking a number of drones.
Thanks for your reply, I was just curious to know this ...

I saw that you're ready for a new release, with the addition of the sounds ... I'm really happy about this!:)

Thanks for your reply, I was just curious to know this ...

I saw that you're ready for a new release, with the addition of the sounds ... I'm really happy about this!:)

Will go into the beta release stream later today, but maybe first without updated manual. I need to update a few pages because I moved preferences around a bit.

Sounds in this release will be: button click, video record/stop, camera shutter, battery alarm. Battery alarm is limited to ~5 seconds.

Reactions: Dazwell
Will go into the beta release stream later today, but maybe first without updated manual. I need to update a few pages because I moved preferences around a bit.

Sounds in this release will be: button click, video record/stop, camera shutter, battery alarm. Battery alarm is limited to ~5 seconds.
In this version 0.97 over the low battery alarm, there are also alarms for other critical factors? WiFi low signal, VPS off?
Thanks a lot for the hard work you are doing for TelloFPV!

If tomorrow there is no strong wind for the little Tello, I will go and do some flights with the new V0.97;)

Just back, after few days, mates.
Now, joined beta tester version, later have wasted Volatello inbox room..:ROFLMAO: ; noticed Exit Button, new color's Drone..and something else here and there.
Pretty beatiful.
Let me know which way giving feedbacks could be considered more useful for yours.If I was able, I'll be happy to do that.
Right now without wifi extend rangeI it keeps good Back To home correctly at 30 m altitude and more 100 meters away.
I know it depends on the firmware completely about stay levelled and VPS stuff for fliying, but with this beta version it's been easier to get smoother stabilized clips, Maybe it's just me.
Considered my average drone pilot ability, I got away with stayed more than 50 meters altitude less than50 cm, longside a wall, without any vibration.
Unfortunately, the frames corrupted or lost, stay there still.

Till now I setted it on h264 stream.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv