Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV

raulvolador

There is a timer that kills the download around the 10 sec mark.

Can you re-check the videos to see if the % counter was still increasing when it was killed? Because my Tello doesn't send any data after around 8sec so killing it after 10sec sounded good for me.
@volate!lo

I sent you a privatte message containing a TelloFPV v0.97 video flight.

For me it's clear photo download is killed while it is still downloading and timer needs a few more seconds.

I hope you can find a solution.

all the best and keep doing so good work.

Please, forgive us being so boring and demanding ;)

raul.

Last edited:

xcrost

I'm having an issue with yaw rate. Seems to happen randomly so far. The rate is reduced dramatically and it is not associated with Tello being too low to the ground or low batt. When the rate was low, I landed and took of again...If I stayed below ~1m the yaw was fast and normal. Once I went higher (and the VPS kicked in?) The Yaw rate went back to slow even if I raised altitude. Anyone one else seeing this?

raulvolador

I'm having an issue with yaw rate. Seems to happen randomly so far. The rate is reduced dramatically and it is not associated with Tello being too low to the ground or low batt. When the rate was low, I landed and took of again...If I stayed below ~1m the yaw was fast and normal. Once I went higher (and the VPS kicked in?) The Yaw rate went back to slow even if I raised altitude. Anyone one else seeing this?
Is not my case.

In v9.97 yaw works like a charm. Using Tune Controls menu I reduce Rate and Expo to 50% and increase Deadzone to 25.

Turns are now soft like butter ;) I have never seen random behaviours.

all the best.

raul.

Second one to that.
Ywan especially, but the others even.
Independent from the altitude, and battery too.
Landed, take off again and back to normal.
I don't know..just randomly..not always.

volate!lo

There is a function to cut rates in half, the Rate Limit button. Its not mapped by default, but maybe there is some glitch?? Can you check the button mapping for all your controllers & onscreen?

OptiPlex

Sorry if im asking a question that was asked already , hard to follow on more than 600 replies :)
@volate!lo , are u planning on implementing buttons for flips, and some more AP's to the onscreen controls ?
i know there are for the controllers

and again ... its not being said enough... but amazing software, very pro and really adding alot of value to the tello

thx

xcrost

There is a function to cut rates in half, the Rate Limit button. Its not mapped by default, but maybe there is some glitch?? Can you check the button mapping for all your controllers & onscreen?
Happened again today a couple of times. I have boost mapped to R2 on my T1D but limit is not mapped. Neither are mapped for on-screen controls.

volate!lo

Happened again today a couple of times. I have boost mapped to R2 on my T1D but limit is not mapped. Neither are mapped for on-screen controls.
I have to be a bit inquisitive as I am totally lost. I have looked but can't see anything wrong.

Any idea when / what triggers this?
Once this problem starts it is fixed by land&takeoff?

Have you used autopilots POI, POI lock, RTH before during that flight session?

When have you last updated Tello firmware and have you checked with the stock app if its a firmware issue?

anyone use the app with Parrot Flypad? is it still have problem disconnecting via OTG after few minutes with latest app version?

gonza

Thx Volate!lo for a great application. I encountered a problem with my Huawei phone, which has a low resolution 800x480. When I want use my GameSir t1s, I can't see button 'Scan for new controllers' in the controller settings. Could you add the crollbar on the rightside in this window for this lower resolution? Thank you.

Attachments

anyone use the app with Parrot Flypad? is it still have problem disconnecting via OTG after few minutes with latest app version?
OTG...ehm..till now I am used to get it running on BT only.
Then, following the simple procedure @volatello posted, its' almost bombproof, at level of keeping it connected.

OTG...ehm..till now I am used to get it running on BT only.
Then, following the simple procedure @volatello posted, its' almost bombproof, at level of keeping it connected.
how is the video with bluetooth connected? which @volatello procedure? sorry i'm totally miss it

volate!lo

As mentioned before: Flypad is not a wired controller and will _never_ work wired. Its not a problem of the app but a problem of the Flypad (or more a design decision by Parrot).

Thx Volate!lo for a great application. I encountered a problem with my Huawei phone, which has a low resolution 800x480. When I want use my GameSir t1s, I can't see button 'Scan for new controllers' in the controller settings. Could you add the crollbar on the rightside in this window for this lower resolution? Thank you.

I was not aware that phones with such a low resolution and Android 5+ exist. What model is this?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdanas87