Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

If was of any bit of interest, in the italian version, the words are over... by the icons.

Moved a bit at the bottom should looks more symmetric with Home icon.
Godd Day to All.

20190214-090641_TelloFPV .jpg

As you can see 4 people talking about warnings result 4 different ideas. Some want more visible notifications, other audible or speech.

If I add more audible notifications I'll have to make them configurable. I'd be seriously annoyed if the app started to beep on every low light warning. Configuration requires yet another config screen.
More audible warnings & necessary configuration are on the todo list, but not very high. As for speech output I can only direct you to post #1 of this epic thread.

I simply thought that if there was an error when I saw the screen of the application when the tello became unstable with the flight with the eye of tello visible, it was good that there was a warning sound.
However, it seems not a simple story.
I will obey your judgment.

By the way, is it a problem only for my aircraft to record abnormal distances when a fault occurs in VPS?
The maximum flight distance in this application is 1006 m which was erroneously recorded in my room.

I simply thought that if there was an error when I saw the screen of the application when the tello became unstable with the flight with the eye of tello visible, it was good that there was a warning sound.
However, it seems not a simple story.
I will obey your judgment.

By the way, is it a problem only for my aircraft to record abnormal distances when a fault occurs in VPS?
The maximum flight distance in this application is 1006 m which was erroneously recorded in my room.

This can happen... its on the list as a bug, but not urgent IMO.
Just don't tell Raul about the 1006m! ;)

Reactions: raulvolador
This can happen... its on the list as a bug, but not urgent IMO.
Just don't tell Raul about the 1006m! ;)

It is better that raul not see this post of 1006m, then it appears with the Xiaomi extender with 2 parabolic antennas lloooooooooooooooooolllll :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D:D

Immagine.png

I have target audience but I'm sure I'm missing a few key areas. Map to come.

It's a long story but i sold a Beseler 23cII to a very worthy STEAM school on CL. I delivered it and got to tour the school. I and they had no idea what was about to happen. There are NO schools teaching drones in SF, NM. NONE. This is the perfect place to fly. I would like them to be part of a Tello EDU prograam. I could get them started and give them my test drone to play with. If they can fix it they can have it. It would be a surprise i could get on fim . They would have no idea what was coming. Look for Desert Acedemy on YT. Its on my page. Excellent skills all the way around. Approx. 20 photo enlargers I counted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel