Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Newbie from Canada

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Terry

Reaction score
Addictive they are. I fly phantoms as well. Welcome to the forum Gumby. Great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Good to see another Canadian. 🇨🇦👍

Terry

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum fellow Canuck. I fly a Phantom 3 Standard and Spark in addition to Tello. If you use an iPhone, try TelloMe for Active Track functionality or if on Android, I keep reading how good TelloFPV is. Both apps are from forum member @volate!lo.

Chris
That's the truth eh. It's a must if you use android. The only app worth using 👍

volate!lo

Reaction score
I only fly Tello and the Mini. No more bigger drones, just too much hassle and unwanted attention
Actually only Tello these days as I can easily find a small low wind spot behind some tree lines for Tello or just fly indoors, but the Mini would be blown away.

Reactions: Gumbys69 and Terry

Terry

Reaction score
I only fly Tello and the Mini. No more bigger drones, just too much hassle and unwanted attention
Actually only Tello these days as I can easily find a small low wind spot behind some tree lines for Tello or just fly indoors, but the Mini would be blown away.
It's so true. Setting up to fly a Phantom is so much more time consuming and I find myself always having my tello with me because of its ease and in reality it has pretty decent results.

Reactions: Gumbys69

Chrislaf

Reaction score
I enjoy my Tello because I can fly it in places I would never fly my Spark or Phantom - on trails covered in trees, in the house, in my backyard, etc. and if I were to crash and destroy it, I am not out hundreds of $$$s.

Chris

Reactions: Gumbys69 and Terry

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airman