Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Newbie from Canada

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Addictive they are. I fly phantoms as well. Welcome to the forum Gumby. Great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Good to see another Canadian. ???

Welcome to the forum fellow Canuck. I fly a Phantom 3 Standard and Spark in addition to Tello. If you use an iPhone, try TelloMe for Active Track functionality or if on Android, I keep reading how good TelloFPV is. Both apps are from forum member @volate!lo.

Chris
That's the truth eh. It's a must if you use android. The only app worth using ?

I only fly Tello and the Mini. No more bigger drones, just too much hassle and unwanted attention
Actually only Tello these days as I can easily find a small low wind spot behind some tree lines for Tello or just fly indoors, but the Mini would be blown away.

Reactions: Gumbys69 and Terry
I only fly Tello and the Mini. No more bigger drones, just too much hassle and unwanted attention
Actually only Tello these days as I can easily find a small low wind spot behind some tree lines for Tello or just fly indoors, but the Mini would be blown away.
It's so true. Setting up to fly a Phantom is so much more time consuming and I find myself always having my tello with me because of its ease and in reality it has pretty decent results.

Reactions: Gumbys69
I enjoy my Tello because I can fly it in places I would never fly my Spark or Phantom - on trails covered in trees, in the house, in my backyard, etc. and if I were to crash and destroy it, I am not out hundreds of $$$s.

Chris

Reactions: Gumbys69 and Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv