Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No wifi connection after successful ipdate

Herman Krebbers

Reaction score
With my iPad I updated my new Tello today. After restart the tello led is blinking quick red and green. And I can net see wifi. I restarted by pushing startbutton foor 5 seconds. Still no connection. How to solve the problem? In the tello app version of firmware still is 0.0

Hello, almost the same problem here. I updated with my Android mobile, and then, since, no more visible WIFI TELLO-XXX. I also tried to reset by holding the button 5 seconds, but still no wifi signal. (blinking yellow now)

Delete the app restart your phone and or tablet then Download the app again and your problem should be solved

Thank you for your hint, but still no visible TELLO-xxxxxx wifi. I tested it on Android mobile, on iPad, and even made a wifi scan with my PC (windows 7)

Or try to manually update firmware.

Thank you for the link, but step 1 is not working for me, (unless I have to hold the button for long minutes) the light never goes to steady RED.

I used this method, when my first firmware update failed.
And i got steady red light after about 10 attempts.
Be persistent ! :)

Thx. I finally figured out how to get this RED steady light : switch off the drone, and then hold on the button until the green light goes off, then I got the red steady light :)
So I was able to see the TELLO-xxxxx SSID, and perform the firmware update. (y)
But after the drone reboot, no more SSID TELLO-xxxxxx :cry:

Thx. I finally figured out how to get this RED steady light : switch off the drone, and then hold on the button until the green light goes off, then I got the red steady light :)
So I was able to see the TELLO-xxxxx SSID, and perform the firmware update. (y)
But after the drone reboot, no more SSID TELLO-xxxxxx :cry:
I have the same problem. Herman krebbers

Did anyone manage to fix this issue? After updating firmware I get red and green led flash and loose WiFi connection. Have performed hard reset and reloaded firmware but same issue.

I was using Sony experia. Ryze tech support suggested I try with officially supported device. I have ordered S5, will try that when it arrives

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv