Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Programming the Gamesir T1D

IronManTello

Reaction score
I got the Tello in the air and connected the controller to my phone and it's flying fine. Updated the firmware and now my Gamesir T1D controller buttons work to do things like take pictures, take off/land, flips . . . Is there any way to program the other buttons to do some of the other functions? I'm thinking programming the other flight modes would be good. Or, are they already programmed and I don't have the knowledge of what buttons to hit. All I have is this map:

For example, it would be nice to be able to hit a button on the controller and do up & away.

Reactions: MNNJR69
It looks like the TelloFVP app is not available in iOS. Is it only Android?

Edit - never mind. I confirmed it is only Android. So, either get a Android phone or a different app. I’m inclined to see if I can get a cheap phone that will work. I like that idea anyway because I don’t really like using my main phone with my drone. Forgot to take it out of airplane mode and missed a call.

Also, are there any good iOS apps? I have the Tello Hero app that is paired with the Ironman edition of the Tello.

Last edited:
There is no useful IOS app (yet). There is only one called phoenix but comments in FB groups have all been negative. I guess you have to stick with the Ryze app at least for some time.

I hope to release some app for IOS in a week or two (its waiting in a long line at Apple Store for review). That will not be a general purpose flight control app like TelloFpv but a dedicated tracking app that makes Tello follow persons, faces or arbitrary objects / animals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv