Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Prospective drone pilot

fredcoque

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Fred and I'm a brazilian living in Canada.

I've been trying to pilot UAV's for a long time and started with those small toy helicopters.

Unhappily, even though I tried many times, I simply couldn't control that in the air and decided giving that to somebody else.

Then, about 2 years ago I bought a Syma x5c because it was supposed to be an easy to control drone aimed at beginners.

Guess what? Same results.

Now, I bought a Ryze Tello to try again and I'm feeling a mix of excitement and skepticism.

So, let's see what happens this time.

Reactions: dirkclod
I've had mine for about a week. Much more stable and easier to control than my Syma x20 toy drone. Camera is also quite useful.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello. I am a teacher of technology. I have two DJI Tello drones and a DJI Mavic Pro for my technology program. I am looking for information about programming my Tello drones in block coding.

I have good news guys!
I did my 1st flight with Tello yesterday, and yes I could control it!!!!
There was just an interesting tricky issue.
I was flying in a big room with not all the lights on.
At some point Tello stopped responding during the flight.
Then, I notice a message on the phone screen telling that VPS was not working and recommending to land the drone as soon as possible.
When I tried doing that I noticed that Tello's phone app got unresponsive and I couldn't land the drone.
Then I closed Tello's app and reopened, and after that I was able to control Tello again and finally landed it.
The overall experience was amazing, though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv