Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Recording to android phone not sd card?

malta1

Reaction score
So far all of the videos and pictures I take with the Tello seem to record only on my phones internal memory. Is it possible for the files to be recorded directly onto my sd card? I already have my phone camera settings set to store everything on sd card and it works when I take pics and vids from my phone. As soon as Tello starts recording everything is back on internal memory? is this by default from Tello?

I've got the opposite problem. The original Tello App, on my P9 lite records only on SD card.

The OP didn't say what kind of phone he has, but on Android the OS determines where data is written... my tablet is on 7.0

Settings -> Memory & Storage -> Default location -> SD card

So far all of the videos and pictures I take with the Tello seem to record only on my phones internal memory. Is it possible for the files to be recorded directly onto my sd card? I already have my phone camera settings set to store everything on sd card and it works when I take pics and vids from my phone. As soon as Tello starts recording everything is back on internal memory? is this by default from Tello?
The Tello app has no option for choosing the storage location, so if the app is in internal memory then also the videos and photos will be stored on internal memory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843