Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Seek Advise

DLP

Reaction score
Good Day to all...

Is there anyone here facing issue of the Tello warning - overheat after take off for 1-2min...

I am facing that issue after firmware upgrade (01.04.35.01)

Anyone got any solution?

Regards

Is your tello overheating while flying? I’m not quite clear, with the way you wrote your post. Are the vents underneath clean of any dust or cover?

Good Day to all...

Is there anyone here facing issue of the Tello warning - overheat after take off for 1-2min...

Anyone got any solution?

Regards
It only happen before for me of you leave tello unattractive for 1 mins to 2 ...but didn't bother that is safety feature of tello...
Not happening now maybe because i fly immediately after turning on tello

salut a tous, moi aussi j'ai remarqué ce problème de surchauffe, Au début je croyais que c'est juste la mauvaise qualité de la batterie, mais non. c'est parce que le drone allumé reste inerte trop long Temp.
Pourquoi je n'arrive pas à trouver le produit pour connecter le Xiaomi Mi Wifi Extender au Tello.Impossible de connecter.
Merci d'avance.

salut a tous, moi aussi j'ai remarqué ce problème de surchauffe, Au début je croyais que c'est juste la mauvaise qualité de la batterie, mais non. c'est parce que le drone allumé reste inerte trop long Temp.
Pourquoi je n'arrive pas à trouver le produit pour connecter le Xiaomi Mi Wifi Extender au Tello.Impossible de connecter.
Merci d'avance.
Wtf are you writing... speak English geez

Reactions: Tubaman
Merci d'avance.

Bon Jour e Buenas Noches. Si puede visitar este sito: Step by Step Setup for Xiaomi WIFI Repeater 2 Amplifier (increases distance up to 550+ ft!)
Hay todos los instruciones q necesita para usar su Xiaomi wifi repeater. Estara muy facil si tienes paciencia.
Ciao!

Good Day to all...

Anyone got any solution?

Regards

I find that it will overheat if you turn it on but don't fly for a few minutes. Drones need to move around to circulate air and keep the battery cool.

Reactions: Mjones
I find that it will overheat if you turn it on but don't fly for a few minutes. Drones need to move around to circulate air and keep the battery cool.
Its a safety features of tello and i like the way it is

It only happen before for me of you leave tello unattractive for 1 mins to 2 ...but didn't bother that is safety feature of tello...
Not happening now maybe because i fly immediately after turning on tello
That is why I leave my Tello attractive all the time. Got to keep him sharp for the lady drones. :p

Reactions: JBTello
The OP hasn't replied as of yet. If his Tello is overheating in the floor, that is normal. If it's overheating in the air, needs to be returned, replaced, operated upon.

Reactions: umanbean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv