Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Selling My "Spare" Spark

DrDrew4

Reaction score
Website
www.how-to-spark.com
I have 2 Sparks. And now a Mavic and a Tello as well. I got them because I had a lot of DJI Store credits to spend.

No time to fly them all so I'm selling my blue Spark with all the "extras". It has one battery, remote control (I forgot to put it in picture but you know what it looks like), charging cable, wall plug for charger, SD memory card, spare props, DJI shoulder bag and even the original packaging.

It even has pre-paid DJI CARE until 0ct 2019!

It only has a few hours of flight time and no crashes. It's everything you need to get started. The remote and Spark are already paired.

Selling for $350. I'm not worried about selling it so I'm firm on the price. I'd pay shipping cost if you can decide to purchase this week.

Reactions: Vitto
I have 2 Sparks. And now a Mavic and a Tello as well. I got them because I had a lot of DJI Store credits to spend.

No time to fly them all so I'm selling my blue Spark with all the "extras". It has one battery, remote control (I forgot to put it in picture but you know what it looks like), charging cable, wall plug for charger, SD memory card, spare props, DJI shoulder bag and even the original packaging.

It even has pre-paid DJI CARE until 0ct 2019!

It only has a few hours of flight time and no crashes. It's everything you need to get started. The remote and Spark are already paired.

Selling for $350. I'm not worried about selling it so I'm firm on the price. I'd pay shipping cost if you can decide to purchase this week.

Hi, I am interested, can I see pictures if not already sold?

Give me your email id or if you use WhatsApp, give me your WhatsApp no. So that we can discuss and close the deal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843