Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello app settings

Wbrownj

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m pretty much guessing the answer is no but thought I’d ask...

Is there any way to make the default setting for picture quality HIGH so that I don’t have to set it every time I launch the app?
Equally I’d like the bit rate to default to 4M rather than auto. Can I do this?

The fact that the TALS app can change the default ceiling value makes me hopeful ?

Thanks

J

Did you ever get an answer from your question regarding high quality setting as a default? How about bit rate setting?

HAFE FUN-Fly SAFELY

No, I am afraid I have not found a means to set the defaults for these parameters. I guess we just have to hope that Ryze are taking our wishes on board and will incorporate them in a future software/firmware release
J

Yeah, it keeps the imperial/metric setting but it doesn’t keep anything besides it.

Agreed. I would think that with the number of complaints regarding the settings reverting everytime the app is closed, the Ryze would have corrected this.
It is, by all means, able to be done it's just a matter of them doing it. It wouldn't even require a firmware, this is all APP-related
I would strongly suggest leaving a review on the Google Play store or iOS App Store depending on which you use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen