Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello batteries Storage Mode

Voltage after landing with 20% I have about 3.77 volts.
That is the minimum voltage. (3,7V) this is with a Lipo. What do you know about Lihv Minimum? I don’t know. If the Tello self lands at 10%, do you think the engineers that did the software
Set it at 10% do to Lihv battery?

The interrupted voltage for a LiHV battery pack is the same as for a standard LiPo battery pack. The absolute minimum voltage that a cell should reach is 3.20 volts.
the voltage of a discharged LiPo / HV cell is 3.00 V and the discharge below this threshold will certainly damage the cell.

The interrupted voltage for a LiHV battery pack is the same as for a standard LiPo battery pack. The absolute minimum voltage that a cell should reach is 3.20 volts.
the voltage of a discharged LiPo / HV cell is 3.00 V and the discharge below this threshold will certainly damage the cell.
If I understand you, When the Tello auto lands Lets say at 10% and the battery voltage is at 3.2V or higher, preferably around 3.5V to 3.7V that is OK?

if we land at 3.50 / 3.70 volts it is acceptable. the important thing is to keep the tension checked if we leave the TELLO stopped for long periods ... I really mean a lot of time.
but it would be better in this case to take it to the 3.80 / 3.85 volt cell. and do not drop below 3.00 volts.

they are all information you find on the net.

if we land at 3.50 / 3.70 volts it is acceptable. the important thing is to keep the tension checked if we leave the TELLO stopped for long periods ... I really mean a lot of time.
but it would be better in this case to take it to the 3.80 / 3.85 volt cell. and do not drop below 3.00 volts.

they are all information you find on the net.
Thanks for this info. I don’t let the battery’s set long after use. Use my smart charger to put battery in storage stat.
I have 3 3D printers and enjoy making all kinds of things.
Working on a Tello Frame Project. On Version 2. 8.5g Frame, Kingkong 65mm props,
2 each 1000mah 20C (in parallel)

Thanks for this info. I don’t let the battery’s set long after use. Use my smart charger to put battery in storage stat.
I have 3 3D printers and enjoy making all kinds of things.
Working on a Tello Frame Project. On Version 2. 8.5g Frame, Kingkong 65mm props,
2 each 1000mah 20C (in parallel)
I would love to see some photos from your project! Awesome!

Working on Version 2 with 2 each 1000mah Lipos in parallel to get 2000mah at 4.2v Also working on Version 3 with 1 each 1400mah Lihv at 4.35v. Not ready to post info yet.
Here are som Pic's of the 1400mah Lihv. more work to do before it can fly What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    853 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    634.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    741.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    695.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    705.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    705.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    712.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    756.3 KB · Views: 12
these are the things I like ... my compliments and good luck for your project.?
If you have a 3D printer or know someone that dues. I can give you the stl flies to print it.
The Tello is very sensitive to weight when it comes to flight time. We will see when I get it up and running.

If you have a 3D printer or know someone that dues. I can give you the stl flies to print it.
The Tello is very sensitive to weight when it comes to flight time. We will see when I get it up and running.
I thank you very much ... but I don't have and I don't know anyone for La Stampa 3d.

Don’t know what I was thinking on the 2 x 1000mah 4.2V 47g Lipos. Changing to 2x 1100mah 4.35V 40g Lihv. Continuing on the 1 x 1400mah 4.35V 34g Lihv

I use Hatchbox PLA Diameter 1.75mm, Tolerance +/- .003, Net Weight 1 KG, Ext. Temp. 180c to 210c
Comes in all kinds of colors. Average cost is $20 per spool. Will make lots of parts.
There are many other brands of filament. Hatchbox was the first filament I got. It seems to work good foe what I make.
It is so cool, If the part doesn’t work or fit, Just make changes in the design and print gain.
I use a free design program cold TinkerCad. You can get it on the web. Super easy to learn.
If you get a 3D printer, I will be happy to help in anny way I can.

reminds me that I wanted to treat me with a 3d printer for XMas. Maybe a bit too late to get it in time, but on the other hand I think its OK if I just "order on XMas".

Whats the difference between the ender 3 and the ender 3 pro? Worth the upgrade?

The Ender3 Pro has some accessories that you can purchase separately for the Ender3.
The accessories are not needed at first. You can find the difference on line. I can tell you how I have
Changed my printers with some accessories. I have tried some that work and some that don’t relay
Help. Glade you have made the decision to get one. You can get a head start by downloading some necessary software. These are free. TinkerCad, Ultimaker Cura 4.4 TinkerCad is the design program
And Ultimaker Cura 4.4 is what is called a slicer. The slicer converts the part you make on TinkerCad
To a stl type file that the printer uses. I will be happy to help you get these up and running.
Santa will be bringing a special gift for you this year. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv