Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Disconnected

FlightofTheValkries

Reaction score
When im flying my Tello drone, as soon as it flies 3 inches away it disconnects. The image from the camera freezes and the drone is no longer available. I try reseting and Uninstalling, Reinstalling. Nothing seems to work as it keeps disconnecting. Even the connecting in the beginning is shaky. Any help?

Hi,If you say you have only reinstalled the app .. I can advise you to try to restore Tello in this way:

1. Elimina l'app di Tello e reinstallala.
2. Dimentica il wifi di Tello sul tuo cellulare.
3. Reset its WIFI: Turn the TELLO on until its flashing yellow rapidly, then press and hold the power button for 5-8s until the led goes off, then reconnect after it auto rebooting.

I hope it can help you.
I currently have no other ideas for the problem!:unsure:

I have the Iron Man version of the Tello and had a very similar experience with the version of the Tello app called Tello hero. If you enter into training mode in the Tello hero app it will change the flight controls so as to not let the Tello travel outside of a safe circle or a safe zone which means it cannot fly very far away from you. If this is the case with you, successfully complete the training missions and it will automatically allow Tello to exit the safe flight zone and will return to regular flight mode. The regular Tello app from ryze will work with the iron Man edition as will the Tello fpv app.

Reactions: Flydrone
I have the Iron Man version of the Tello and had a very similar experience with the version of the Tello app called Tello hero. If you enter into training mode in the Tello hero app it will change the flight controls so as to not let the Tello travel outside of a safe circle or a safe zone which means it cannot fly very far away from you. If this is the case with you, successfully complete the training missions and it will automatically allow Tello to exit the safe flight zone and will return to regular flight mode. The regular Tello app from ryze will work with the iron Man edition as will the Tello fpv app.
I will try this for sure, thank you!

Hi,If you say you have only reinstalled the app .. I can advise you to try to restore Tello in this way:

1. Elimina l'app di Tello e reinstallala.
2. Dimentica il wifi di Tello sul tuo cellulare.
3. Reset its WIFI: Turn the TELLO on until its flashing yellow rapidly, then press and hold the power button for 5-8s until the led goes off, then reconnect after it auto rebooting.

I hope it can help you.
I currently have no other ideas for the problem!:unsure:as said I have tried resetting wifi. But thank you!

When im flying my Tello drone, as soon as it flies 3 inches away it disconnects. The image from the camera freezes and the drone is no longer available. I try reseting and Uninstalling, Reinstalling. Nothing seems to work as it keeps disconnecting. Even the connecting in the beginning is shaky. Any help?
Turning on Airplane helped a ton. My drone would barely stay connected for longer than 10 seconds until I did that. Also took off the bottom panel to help with overheating. Bring a magnet! Don’t wanna lose those screws! Hope this helps!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv