Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TELLO/FREE BATTERY BUNDLES

It only seems to be dji doing the free battery in the UK, Shame as they are my least favourite retailer! Customer service is terrible.

It has to do with the currency exchange rate. $100 U.S. dollars = $132.34 Aus Dollars. Can't explain the $37 premium though other than additional profit, or import fees...

Personally, I don’t think it’s anything to do with profit, but simply Australia’s tariff (import tax).

It only seems to be dji doing the free battery in the UK, Shame as they are my least favourite retailer! Customer service is terrible.

I understand IF YOU have had bad experience with DJI. Personally, I have had three contacts with DJI Customer Service and I received nothing but stellar service.

I understand IF YOU have had bad experience with DJI. Personally, I have had three contacts with DJI Customer Service and I received nothing but stellar service.
They were very slow when I ordered the spark and kept giving me different information. Although if no other retailer is doing that offer I will order from dji.

Wow, MSRP 30% more than US, but I’m sure you are enjoying your TELLO.

Not unusual for Australia or the U.K. for consumer goods to be 30% higher priced than the USA. Much smaller markets and higher taxes.
A small price to pay for living here, I reckon. Also, we get 4 weeks annual leave a year plus public holidays and free healthcare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv