Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello goes to right when connected to gamesir.

mark74

Reaction score
My Tello has been packed away most of the winter due to weather. I charged everything up changed props and took her for a spin. When I'm using my phone as the controller I have no problems. As soon as I try to fly it using the gamesir it just flys right and won't stop. Any suggestions?

As soon as I try to fly it using the gamesir it just flys right and won't stop. Any suggestions?
Sounds like the stick that controls left/right movement on your controller is not centering correctly.

"it just flys right" is a bit vague. If it yaws (rotates) to the right, the problem is the left stick. If the drone moves to the right, it's the right stick.

My Gamesir T1s was causing the Tello to move slowly forward, so the right stick was the problem. I sprayed it with a little Deoxit D5, a dielectric contact cleaner for electronics, and that fixed it.

Also, you don't say what kind of phone you use, but if it's an Android, you can use the Tellofpv app and increase the deadzone on that stick.

Reactions: volate!lo
Using TelloFpv demo you can check how bad the stick offset really is (the red dot in the onscreen joysticks), and see what you can do about it using chemicals. If its small a deadzone might be enough. if the offset is large just throw the controller away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv