Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello mod

Friendlytoad

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to put vinyl on my tello cover. Think of a sticker. Would the weight effect the flight even though it's such a small amount. Can the tello take any weight and not be effected. Also would flying without a cover make the battery last longer?

Take a look at this thread:

Any weight you add on to the Tello will affect performance to a degree depending on the accessories.

I have two strobes attached to the rear of the Tello for orientation lights and it cut the battery from roughly 11+ minutes to 8+ minutes. Even removing the prop guards helped the battery life by bringing it back to 10+ minutes.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Take a look at this thread:

Any weight you add on to the Tello will affect performance to a degree depending on the accessories.

I have two strobes attached to the rear of the Tello for orientation lights and it cut the battery from roughly 11+ minutes to 8+ minutes. Even removing the prop guards helped the battery life by bringing it back to 10+ minutes.
Thanks this is what I was looking for

Hi guys, I want to put vinyl on my tello cover. Think of a sticker. Would the weight effect the flight even though it's such a small amount. Can the tello take any weight and not be effected. Also would flying without a cover make the battery last longer?
Just for reference .... I put the little LEGO clamp with Wonder Woman on mine for fun.....didn’t actually test it for time but it didn’t significantly affect it flying or hovering abilities

Attachments

• F3E00A21-546F-41AD-BD64-CA38F9FEAF22.png
    F3E00A21-546F-41AD-BD64-CA38F9FEAF22.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Hi, I put vinil on my cover a few weeks ago, I did not see any issues with flight times nor drag.
You can see more on my thread.

If you have any questions feel free

Hi, I put vinil on my cover a few weeks ago, I did not see any issues with flight times nor drag.
You can see more on my thread.

If you have any questions feel free

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan