Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFpv videos

Hi,

I would like to share with you this TelloFPV video I recorded last January, although I have not edited and upload it until today

I spent four batteries in a winter, calm day, condensed in about one minute.

They are beautifull images flying around an spanish rural XVII century temple buil in white limestone.

Entire flight makes intensive use of POI and CIRCLE autopilots for precise and safe turns. Notice soft hand landing at the very end of recording

I apologize low quality video stream at the end of recording. I went up to 500 meters during flight and I didn't handle properly Bitrate controls when came back short distance. If I had the chance I would do it better now ;)

Enjoy:

Last edited:
"For those about video quality I will try to add settings for all to learn what works and what doesn't work"

Hi Volate!lo...
¿Can you provide settings to make the best posible video for a circle arround a POI, with 50 m diameter?
Lo interference área.
Thanks!

I'm glad sharing with you this youtube video I recorded this sunday testing TelloFPV 1.14d

I gave a try to new BOOMERANG autopilot. It's pretty similar to up&away (renamed to DRONIE), but adds a nice 360 degrees pano and a back home track.

I also added to video a Set POI sample and POI LOCK autopilot sesion.

Notice nice way POI it's showed as a green flag floating over live video image, creating a wonderful 3D augmented reality effect. Enjoy hand landing and trow&away takeoff due high grass and lack of a flat surface.

Have fun !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv