Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

tello's strange behavior

Ahmadreza

Reaction score
hi guys
first of all i want to tell overall stability of tello decreased after the latest firmware update. it sometimes move while hovering. i had removed the probe guards but i had to reinstall them back because i dont trust tello as before.
but today my tello did a very strange thing. after i throwing tello it suddenly tilted and and flew toward me and it crashed to the wall. then it went up and stuck to the sailing . this strange behavior last for about 3-4 seconds i tried to lower it and take control but it didn't respond to my commands. finally after some other random movement i could land it again. i only saw this kind of silly things in my micro toy grade drone syma x22 before.
now i don't even know why it happened and i worry that it can happen again. what do you think guys? did you You encountered something like this?

No, hasn't happened to me. Have you tried with another mobile phone and trying to turn on the lights (ambient sensors work better)?

No, hasn't happened to me. Have you tried with another mobile phone and trying to turn on the lights (ambient sensors work better)?

hi, it happened to me only one time yesterday. next fly was ok.after that situation i have calibrated the gravity sensor. light condition was normal in daylight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843