Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

The reason that they removed the Percentage info.

routomatic

Reaction score
"Our developers removed the percentage info because it is not an intelligent battery and it may give you inaccurate results."

-Ryze support.

So other tech with battery percentage information are safe to called intelligent batteries?

As far as I know, intelligent batteries are not called like that just because of this percent info.

What r ur thoughts guys? Is there a chance that they'll bring this back?

It is not an intelligent battery but for the lads that keep it on the tello it is intelligently monitored, discharged and protected by the regulation chip inside the tello.
For those that don't it won't discharge the same way as you keep it on the tello, again no chip in the battery.

It is not an intelligent battery but for the lads that keep it on the tello it is intelligently monitored, discharged and protected by the regulation chip inside the tello.
For those that don't it won't discharge the same way as you keep it on the tello, again no chip in the battery.
And yeah but still, percentage instead of guessing your charge using the battery icon is better. Even with inaccurate readings the low battery warning is still a return to home alert.

Are you working at developers?bcoz your Ryze support keep saying differently... the not so intelligent battery thing's xd
But kidding aside i don't believe them..bcoz im using two different applications to control my Tello,both have percentage and it's accurate.... may be they just don't want us to know 13mins flight are only for advertising, like their 100 meter range..lol barely im reaching 20 meter without WiFi signal getting Red..??

100 meters is possible without a reciever, just get the proper phone
And yeah 13 minutes is just for advetising its more of 9 minutes

100 meters is possible without a reciever, just get the proper phone
And yeah 13 minutes is just for advetising its more of 9 minutes
Do you fly with guard? if yes remove it and see the differences with guard and without im getting 12m and 65sec close to 13mins...then with proper charger some reports 14mins WTF xd

Reactions: raulvolador
Indoors or close proximity to a huge *** object yes
Out on the field no it gives better wind resistance and better battery life
Also i only have 1 battery atm i will try your suggestion once i get 2 new ones

Reactions: Zeno
I saw a video on youtube, where a guy was able to fly his tello backwards up to 300 feet. Apparently the wifi antenna is mounted in the front.

I saw a video on youtube, where a guy was able to fly his tello backwards up to 300 feet. Apparently the wifi antenna is mounted in the front.
Lol are serious??????tello even with repeater can bypass tello limits to 100feet or 30meter.... Link the video you're saying

Lol are serious??????tello even with repeater can bypass tello limits to 100feet or 30meter.... Link the video you're saying
You will have to wait until I get home. I looked it up in my iPad and I don't keep history synced.

I couldn't find the exact video I saw yesterday (which was pretty good), but this one is pretty much the same idea.

Hope this helps

I couldn't find the exact video I saw yesterday (which was pretty good), but this one is pretty much the same idea.

Hope this helps
That's 100feet very far from 300feet you're telling lol I got also same repeater as this video and my max altitude is 99feet ...300feet is ridiculous hahaha tello original made for 10meter only they just force it to do 30meter or 100feet....
At 100feet barely you can see now your tello what more 300feet????!!!!! HahahaScreenshot_2018-10-07-17-17-55-1827094204.png

Hope this helps
Also i don't use tals application now...tello apps already have tals function.. and the maximum limit there like tals is 100 feet...even this video his trying to exceed 100feet but cannot.because no matter how strong your repeater,tello is lock to 99feet or 100feet if wind help you push a little to go 100feet... so that 300feet you're claiming is a hoax or jokeIMG_20181007_182044.jpg

That's 100feet very far from 300feet you're telling lol I got also same repeater as this video and my max altitude is 99feet ...300feet is ridiculous hahaha tello original made for 10meter only they just force it to do 30meter or 100feet....
At 100feet barely you can see now your tello what more 300feet????!!!!! HahahaView attachment 1839

You mean you are sending your Tello upwards 100 feet. What I am talking about is distance, not altitude. My guess is they use a controller and use the phone's screen for guidance.

Also i don't use tals application now...tello apps already have tals function.. and the maximum limit there like tals is 100 feet...even this video his trying to exceed 100feet but cannot.because no matter how strong your repeater,tello is lock to 99feet or 100feet if wind help you push a little to go 100feet... so that 300feet you're claiming is a hoax or jokeView attachment 1840
Also, I don't see why it can't be done. The range for the wireless N repeater is 300 feet outdoors, give or take. All you have to do is place it around 250-300 feet from your starting point and the Tello should be able to reach 500ish feet and still be in range. The Tello should be able to still keep going, as long as it has wifi connection to your phone.

Also, I don't see why it can't be done. The range for the wireless N repeater is 300 feet outdoors, give or take. All you have to do is place it around 250-300 feet from your starting point and the Tello should be able to reach 500ish feet and still be in range. The Tello should be able to still keep going, as long as it has wifi connection to your phone.
Wrong tello originally made for 10 meter only they just pushed to 30meter andbthat's the limit...at 100feet also tello are already like a dot and easy for wind to blow and lost on your eyesight...
again you can't backup your claimed of 300feet video...even youtubers that review tello their max is 100feet only or 30meter lmfao...
you're dreaming... post snapshot when you dream again of your 300feet☠☠☠☠

You mean you are sending your Tello upwards 100 feet. What I am talking about is distance, not altitude. My guess is they use a controller and use the phone's screen for guidance.
Yeah im just talking the altitude in the 1st place... you never mentioned range... the topic is altitude and battery life time

Yeah im just talking the altitude in the 1st place... you never mentioned range... the topic is altitude and battery life time
Well, that clears the confusion. Since they talked sbout distance at the beginning of this thread, I just kept talking about it.my 2 cents are thay you can fly up to 183 meters on distance. I beleive that 30 meter altitude is more than enough. I can't hardly see my Phantom after the first 45 meters altitude, much less the little Tello.

Last edited:
At 100feet barely you can see now your tello what more 300feet????!!!!! HahahaView attachment 1839
On another note, where is this? Looks really interesting for flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv