Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Unable to turn ON Tello drone

Luca59

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a Dji Tello drone since 1.5 year and I didn’t use it since 8 months. When I tried to charge the battery with tello nothing happened. I have 3 different batteries and the same happened with every battery.
I tought the battery where in Hibernation so I bought 2 New one. I have the same problem with the new one. When I try to turn ON Tello i have one Green Light then 3 fast red Light. Nothing more after that. Did you already have this issue ?

Reactions: r0ckf1re
Hi everyone,
I have a Dji Tello drone since 1.5 year and I didn’t use it since 8 months. When I tried to charge the battery with tello nothing happened. I have 3 different batteries and the same happened with every battery.
I tought the battery where in Hibernation so I bought 2 New one. I have the same problem with the new one. When I try to turn ON Tello i have one Green Light then 3 fast red Light. Nothing more after that. Did you already have this issue ?

Same with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Fixed my issue.

Remove the battery. Hold the power button down as you insert the battery. Works fine after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,
In this user manual in the page 6 there is information about what each light color and pattern in the drone means.
That will probably help

Attachments

• Tello+User+Manual+v1.0_EN_2.12.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
Corrigido meu problema.

Remova a bateria. Mantenha o botão liga / desliga pressionado enquanto insere a bateria. Funciona bem depois disso.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
JÁ FIZ ISSO NO MEU TAMBÉM E NÃO DEU CERTO.
O PROBLEMA APARECEU NO MEU DRONE APÓS ATUALIZAR O CELULAR E TAMBÉM O FIRMWARE DO DRONE.
JÁ TROQUEI O CARREGADOR, TROQUEI O CABO USB, TENTEI CARREGAR NO COMPUTADOR, JÁ REINICIEI O DRONE E NADA.

hi there, i had the same problem and i came up with the solution. The real problem is the app, to update te firmware you need to install the tello app v1.1.1 (you can find it online) and a charge battery.
Without the battery press and hold the power buttom and conect the charger, keep holdin the power buttom and insert the battery, when the green led turn off release the power buttom. It will turn a pulsing red light, connect the tello to your device and procede to install the firmware from the app.
this work for me and i hope works for you.
sorry about my inglish i´m from argentina

Reactions: Baloo
hi there, i had the same problem and i came up with the solution. The real problem is the app, to update te firmware you need to install the tello app v1.1.1 (you can find it online) and a charge battery.
Without the battery press and hold the power buttom and conect the charger, keep holdin the power buttom and insert the battery, when the green led turn off release the power buttom. It will turn a pulsing red light, connect the tello to your device and procede to install the firmware from the app.
this work for me and i hope works for you.
sorry about my inglish i´m from argentina
Great work mate!! This fixed the issue. Nearly binned my old battery!! Thanks very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv