Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Upgrading to a Spark

Ralph Aldous Mellish

Reaction score
Well, I have enjoyed playing with my little Tello, and have bought a case, the Mi wifi extender and a wide-angle lens, but now feel I want to try more, so I took advantage of the Amazon Prime Day deals and bought a DJI Spark Fly More Combo for just $20 more than the usual price of the drone only.
Looking forward to having a fly of the Spark!
So, now the question is: do I keep the Tello, or sell it?

I think you should keep it in case the weather is too bad and you have to fly indoors, the Tello is awesome for indoors.

Yes I think I must agree with the previous reply. The tello is not a huge outlay overall but it’s quality belies it’s price. If you sell it you won’t get much - would you pay much for a sencond hand drone ?? - so keep it as a second backup drone.

Have fun with the Spark. I am teetering on the edge of a Mavic Air
J

You should keep it because it is very nice for you to train the aerial manoveurs at home so that later you are mora able to achive nice perfomances qith the Spark.

I think you will find good use for both quads. Hang onto both

i would say "Keep it"

why? you can use it indoor. or maybe second drone in case of your spark runs out of juice.

Keep it! I have a Spark which I love, but there are times where the small, quiet, inconspicuous and easy to fly Tello is perfect for a quick aerial snapshot. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of uses for Tello even after your Spark arrives.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv