Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Waiting for mine to be shipped.

Actually I have a newb question. Noticed in some posts during my research (not all on this forum) that the factory app for I phone started having problems after Apple did an update a while ago. Basically it seems that it no longer works at all. Looks like its been a while since they updated it. I see that some folks are raving about the Tello Fpv app for IOS and I am wondering if I should just start out with that software (after checking for firmware update).

Actually I have a newb question. Noticed in some posts during my research (not all on this forum) that the factory app for I phone started having problems after Apple did an update a while ago. Basically it seems that it no longer works at all. Looks like its been a while since they updated it. I see that some folks are raving about the Tello Fpv app for IOS and I am wondering if I should just start out with that software (after checking for firmware update).
It works a treat..!

Haven't tried in a while but last time the Ryze app worked OK. Otherwise I should see way different sales figures for my apps, but actually iOS sales are very thin. So I am pretty sure the OEM app works OK

I can highly recommend the TelloFPV app! I have the android version and it is way better than the OEM app. Never looked back. Have fun with your new Tello ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Haven't tried in a while but last time the Ryze app worked OK. Otherwise I should see way different sales figures for my apps, but actually iOS sales are very thin. So I am pretty sure the OEM app works OK
Actually I already downloaded it and will be giving it a spin. Mine is currently on the truck to be delivered. Hope it shows up soon.

Also... if your Tello is new it shouldn't need an update..!
I have been reading that some folks have been having battery issues with the latest update so I won't be doing that. Hope I don't run into issues right out of the box.

So, Tello was just delivered and I have the three batteries charging up. Crossing my fingers that the issues with the Mavic batteries not taking a charge does not carry over to include the Tello. It's larger than I expected and has some big props. Almost as large as the ones on my DRC 445 Sky Tracker. Going to say that for a small drone it must have some good power just by the looks of the thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv