Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wi-Fi extender??!

georgi UK

Reaction score
Why is this such a pain in the tail? 20+ vids on YouTube with no real solution or straight forward step by step format? Like how many people are flying and thinking they have a proper enhanced connection, when in fact they haven't got anything better than the basic signal.

There should be something in here that defines a-go-to tutorial.

Why is this such a pain in the tail? 20+ vids on YouTube with no real solution or straight forward step by step format? Like how many people are flying and thinking they have a proper enhanced connection, when in fact they haven't got anything better than the basic signal.

There should be something in here that defines a-go-to tutorial.
What are you struggling with

Reactions: georgi UK
Thanks and good to hear from you, perhaps you can walk me through this as it's about to be binned! There is a thread on here full of the same issues I'm having, and I am savvy,,,

I follow the set-ups and reach a point where I just don't know where to add the tello? I can get the stick to a blue light, I have selected China Mainland, iPhone can see the stick, iPhone can see the re-named tello, stick can't see the tello? and then I have had enough after hours of research!!

Thanks, I have seen this and may have to start over. I just feel this has one last chance,,,,,, right now.

It seems nothing is visible, it takes the tello password to make the connection happen, correct??!

If so that should be made much clearer for those struggling to connect. I will do a proper vid to help others,,, georgi.

Thanks, I have seen this and may have to start over. I just feel this has one last chance,,,,,, right now.

It seems nothing is visible, it takes the tello password to make the connection happen, correct??!

If so that should be made much clearer for those struggling to connect. I will do a proper vid to help others,,, georgi.
Yes

Gadget inspector who made that video posts on here, any problems message him

Now able to consistently connect. :D Don't know why but finally Drone plus was available for WiFi connection after many attempts, maybe my threat of the bin did it?!

Reactions: The_5treet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv