Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

WIFI+S Range Extender vs Xiami WIFI Repeater and Tello Channel choice

Mrstacey

Reaction score
Could it be? Maybe. Maybe not. But Mrstacey and I, among others, will continue to hold out for what we (rightfully?) consider to be the better/best. (We think we’re right.) 😏
Well, I'm not going to get into a protracted battle of words with anyone about which Repeater is better or best. If one works for you with no problems & zero resets, then say-ray-hey, good for you. Short of having sophisticated testing equipment, all I can go by is what works for me (and according to their feedback) + what works for others! There's no point in "making mountains out of molehills" as one member said.

Mrstacey

Reaction score
Did you scan too early? My wifi+ S extender always broadcast in the last channel it broadcast in after power-on. If I turn on the tello, tello selects a clear channel and then power on extender. Extender will take a while to switch to the same channel as tello. I tested this numerous times with a PC wifi analysis app. Your results only appear if I don't wait long enough for the extender to switch channel.
Raulvolador: Would you kindly outline the steps you took to install your Wi-Fi + using your Tello's Wi-Fi. I looked at/watched Volatello's description, but he doesn't show/tell the last piece of the puzzle - connecting to a Tello.
Thank You,
Mrstacey

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afrestrepo