Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Xiaomi Mi, Onboard Mod range test 1

I was going to tell you about this idea but I figured you would find it today! ha! lol

I was going to tell you about this idea but I figured you would find it today! ha! lol I was right!:D I'm sure Volate!lo will find it too. Maybe tomorrow after ver. 1 release.lol...Version 1 can you believe it...I just have to laugh...so impressive :)

You guys seen 1.01 then? Autobitrate change :)

Changes
* Bitrate Auto starts @ 4Mbps, automaticaly reduced if link quality drops, tries to increase every few seconds

Reactions: xcrost
***On Screen Wifi Corruption indicator built -in. Notifies of corruption in the stream. Tello FPV APP only.
***Dynamic Bitrate Switching 0-4MBps 0 for Super Long distance FPV with stable video. 1-4 Mbps Auto for HD video. Adjusts automatically according to signal. Tello FPV only. "link to graphic" sound right?

I just added this let me know if you would like the change it:
***On Screen Wifi Corruption indicator built -in. Notifies of corruption in the stream. Tello FPV APP only.
***Dynamic Bitrate Switching 0-4MBps 0 for Long distance FPV with stable video. 1-4 Mbps for HD video. Adjusts automatically according to signal. Tello FPV only.
credit Raul F. for Graphic and Testing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv