Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

30 metre high club....Post your photos :)

Wow, pretty awesome for a little 720p camera. I bumped magnification to 700%
and hardly any pixelation. I'm still reluctant to go up past abt 20 foot, bad eyes...
I wonder if that small island out there is for sale.. I'm looking for some quiet area
to retire to...
Nice photo, tnx for the share

Reactions: Daantello
Hi all!

I'm using a xiaomi wifi extender 2 and as you guys can see, if the conditions are right, I managed to have the drone up to 30m high and still I had the wifi full of coverage, I'm pretty sure I could have taken higher if software would have enabled me.

I set AltLimitTello to 60m and still, it wouldn't go higher than 30m
IMG_2655.PNG

Reactions: kuk2 and Davenwolf
The photo is good, but how about wind at 20meters altitude in there? The Tello is stable, isn't it?
Sorry for my english
In the video above this message there are parts where the footage is taken from >20m and more than the wind itself, it's me the one that's scared is gonna fly away in any moment. You really feel the height.

So I did it - I flew my Tello at 30m. Scariest experience ever!
I flew it out of the window and up, up, up... until it reached maximum height.
"Wow, that's awesome", I thought. Turned to the controller to take a picture and suddenly the screen blacked out for a second. I looked up and couldn't see the drone anymore ? I looked again and there were flashing red warnings but at this point I was too nervous lol
After calming down I was able to make out where it was, from the FPV and flew it back.
Managed to take a picture - not a very impressive one, I'm afraid - but will try again tomorrow ?

1536130127258.jpg

Used my GameSir T1d and a xiaomi repeater 2. Connection was not a problem. Wind was ?

You should never do such thing as flying through the window or using only FPV. FPV range is about 30m without WiFi repeater, even with WiFi repeater the range is questionable, it hardly depends on number of neighbor WiFi channels in use.

Reactions: Davenwolf and kuk2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bellottie