Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A view of the boulevard from a different perspective

Reaction score
I had gone to pick up the mail and decided to try out the TelloMe app thinking there would be very little traffic. Things went pretty good right up till I got to my driveway and discovered a person walking their dog was just about to cross into where I needed to turn. Fortunately, the dog needed to pee, and I slipped into my driveway with a car on my tail and the Tello just inches above it. None the less, the TelloMe app provided a wonderful view of the boulevard leading into the community and the nice work our grounds crew are doing to maintain it.

Thay was a lovely little trip through you grounds. I wonder if that vehicle could see your tello.?
Thanks for sharing.
I doubt it, otherwise he would have kept his distance. It is so small it would be hard to see if you were not looking for it, and one would certainly not be expecting to see something like that. I did not even realize he was behind me, probably because I was more concerned that the dog walker was about to get in my path where I needed to turn in. I blurred the image because a resident complained about showing his tag number, but it was much more dramatic without the blurring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv