Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bushfire Aftermath

Ansia

Reaction score
When you said bush fire, I thought it was just 1 bush literally. I also thought it was taken with the Tello and I was going to joke on no flying in emergency situations. Great video by the way. Really well edited.

Jesusfreak

Reaction score
When you said bush fire, I thought it was just 1 bush literally. I also thought it was taken with the Tello and I was going to joke on no flying in emergency situations. Great video by the way. Really well edited.
Lol Thanks man Over here we call "forests" bush.... Also, it was all shot on the Tello, but after the Fireys had left and the no-fly was lifted

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ansia

Reaction score
Lol Thanks man Over here we call "forests" bush.... Also, it was all shot on the Tello, but after the Fireys had left and the no-fly was lifted

Where is the Tello version?

Ansia

Reaction score
What do you mean "where is the Tello version" ? That was the Tello version.... It's the only drone I have.....

Lol well I feel dumb. I read you used a Mavic Pro and since I was it on my phone, I didn't look at the quality, just saw the video and took what you said at face value.

Jesusfreak

Reaction score
Lol well I feel dumb. I read you used a Mavic Pro and since I was it on my phone, I didn't look at the quality, just saw the video and took what you said at face value.
Lol Just Mavic Pro ND filters mounted on the Tello

Reactions: DinoBaldi

Ansia

Reaction score
Lol Just Mavic Pro ND filters mounted on the Tello

Ohh. Can you make me a mount like that? I am willing to pay all expenses. Or if you bought it, where did you get it?

Jesusfreak

Reaction score
Ohh. Can you make me a mount like that? I am willing to pay all expenses. Or if you bought it, where did you get it?
I printed it.... I am refining the design at the moment... I'll let you know when it's done and we'll work something out

Reactions: Ansia

Ansia

Reaction score
I printed it.... I am refining the design at the moment... I'll let you know when it's done and we'll work something out

Much appreciated.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sai harish