Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bushfire Aftermath

When you said bush fire, I thought it was just 1 bush literally. I also thought it was taken with the Tello and I was going to joke on no flying in emergency situations. Great video by the way. Really well edited.

When you said bush fire, I thought it was just 1 bush literally. I also thought it was taken with the Tello and I was going to joke on no flying in emergency situations. Great video by the way. Really well edited.
Lol [emoji23] Thanks man [emoji41][emoji106] Over here we call "forests" bush.... Also, it was all shot on the Tello, but after the Fireys had left and the no-fly was lifted [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Lol [emoji23] Thanks man [emoji41][emoji106] Over here we call "forests" bush.... Also, it was all shot on the Tello, but after the Fireys had left and the no-fly was lifted [emoji12]

Where is the Tello version?

What do you mean "where is the Tello version" ? That was the Tello version.... It's the only drone I have.....

Lol well I feel dumb. I read you used a Mavic Pro and since I was it on my phone, I didn't look at the quality, just saw the video and took what you said at face value.

Lol well I feel dumb. I read you used a Mavic Pro and since I was it on my phone, I didn't look at the quality, just saw the video and took what you said at face value.
Lol [emoji23] Just Mavic Pro ND filters mounted on the Tello [emoji12]

cb8786cbd6a18ad510772d739ca781f4.jpg

Reactions: DinoBaldi
Lol [emoji23] Just Mavic Pro ND filters mounted on the Tello [emoji12]

cb8786cbd6a18ad510772d739ca781f4.jpg
Ohh. Can you make me a mount like that? I am willing to pay all expenses. Or if you bought it, where did you get it?

Ohh. Can you make me a mount like that? I am willing to pay all expenses. Or if you bought it, where did you get it?
I printed it.... I am refining the design at the moment... I'll let you know when it's done and we'll work something out [emoji41][emoji106]

Reactions: Ansia
I printed it.... I am refining the design at the moment... I'll let you know when it's done and we'll work something out [emoji41][emoji106]

Much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv