Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Draw a 3D line in the air with iPhone and let Tello fly along

Hello. What is the nae of the app. Is it public Mobil? Thanks/

I couldn’t get it to connect. I turned on my Tello, then the app. It said to connect to tello, which I did but they still didn’t connect. I’m using an iPhone 11..any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great, unfortunately on my IPHONE AIR HUB showes up first(We are in Germany, where allmost everthing is "verboten").
I just find out how install Tello Route only and it works like a charm. Great job!!!!!! Thanks!

BTW, I have no understanding for idiots flying around airports, arenas, highways, .....
But I also have no understanding for such innovation killing laws like we have here in Germany!

" Was verboten ist, das macht uns gerade scharf! "
Wolf Biermann, an east German dissident, singer- and songwriter.

Last edited:
Great, unfortunately on my IPHONE AIR HUB showes up first(We are in Germany, where allmost everthing is "verboten").
I just find out how install Tello Route only and it works like a charm. Great job!!!!!! Thanks!

BTW, I have no understanding for idiots flying around airports, arenas, highways, .....
But I also have no understanding for such innovation killing laws like we have here in Germany!

" Was verboten ist, das macht uns gerade scharf! "
Wolf Biermann, an east German dissident, singer- and songwriter.

Hi f41ardu, thank you for your feedback. Cheers!

I could not connect at first, the app would always send me to the wifi settings. After resetting Tello it worked.
This resetted the network name to "TELLO-something" , where my default network name is just "tello".

Could it be that you are checking for the network name to start with "tello-" to identify a connection to tello? If so that is not a reliable way to identify a tello network

Hi FlyingTiger, we test the app on iPhone 11 and it works well. When the app detecting Tello, it needs permission to access 'Location'. Did you allow using 'Location Access'?
hi.i am having the same problem also tried allowing location access how ever its still taking me to settings .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv