Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Error code 13

juming

Reaction score
Dear all,

Today my tello have several anomali, starting Said low batt after Flight 3 minutes, in fact battery just fully charged, then when I test with my skyrc it Said 4.05v and then put again in tello it show about 2/3 full.

I fly it about 2 minutes and suddenly it dropped from sky just like disconnected battery.

Test it again and it still more half full then it shorter period, followed Said error 13 in handheld.

Di anyone know what it’s mean ? Battery more than 1/3 full now.

Thank you

Just got info from Ryze, that code mean too low battery, think about get new battery now...

Reactions: tello1
how many flights have you done? And do you always fly to 0%? Storing a battery fully charged is not recommended.

Probably a dodgy battery or your usb charger is not putting out a minimum of 1.5 amps.

I’ve got a 3 way portable hub charger, ideal for my up coming holiday?

I had 2 falls now. No error code or any kind. Tello just shut down mid hover with no commands from control. Each time I can restart and fly immediately again. Ryze told me to not charge under amperage. BS, I could charge the batteries to full no probs.

I had 2 falls now. No error code or any kind. Tello just shut down mid hover with no commands from control. Each time I can restart and fly immediately again. Ryze told me to not charge under amperage. BS, I could charge the batteries to full no probs.
Time to replace your battery.

Time to replace your battery.
odd. I flew my 4 batteries less than a months say less than 10 cycles each battery. It shouldn't be the issue. A note on battery health. Worn out battery tends to charge up quickly and discharge quickly. Regardless how new mine are, I am going to time the empty to full charge time.

There probably some corrosion in battery contact? If all your battery (assume all original) behave like that,then you need open the white plastic hood on quad and check connector on it.

There probably some corrosion in battery contact? If all your battery (assume all original) behave like that,then you need open the white plastic hood on quad and check connector on it.
Cool will have a look when it is done charging although I can't confirm if it is only one battery acting up.

I inspected the contacts in the drone and also the contact on the battery that had the fall. They are all quite golden and shiny. Nothing looks corroded.

If you are using your drone in cold weather it also greatly effects battery life. Instead 13 mins it can fly just a few mins. That's completely normal.

¿Hola como estás?..

tengo un problema con mi tello, y es que despues de despegar vuelo se aterriza solo y sale un error de codigo 13, le compre bateria nueva original asumiendo que talvez era problema de bateria y aun asi persiste el mismo problema, no se que hacer, como resolver este problema?

Yo tengo el mismo problema que Jorge Hoyos, y ademas en alguno de los 6 tellos, empiezan a volar y se van hacia un lado como loco sin decir nada, mas que despegar.

I have the same problem as Jorge Hoyos, and also in one of the 6 tellos, they start to fly and go to one side like crazy without saying anything, other than taking off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv