Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Error code 203

I worked with Ryze for over a week by email. Try this, try that, but nothing worked, I recently sent it to Ryze support but from I hear it takes a month and they try to bill you for the repair. Did they charge you for the repair? Did you have Error Code 203?
I called this number....went thru the usual " try this, try that " routine......although the gentleman was very nice, it solved nothing. Finally he said he would send by email my next steps to resolve within 30-60 mins.....24 hours later and still no email. I think in my honest opinion , RYZE is being swamped with this issue and they simply dont know what to do.

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the service group. Once they receive the drone they will wend you an email confirming receipt. From there they will send you an estimate for repair. That's when you can call them and plead your case for a warranty repair.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
I also agree. They fixed mine in a reasonable amount of time at no cost to me. They had to replace the PC board which means error code 203 is not a battery issue.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
Hi forum, anyone facing an issue with error code 203. I just got the tello 4 days back. Post firmware update am constantly getting error code 203. The weird part is when i cool the battery down from rrom temperature it starts working. Anyone has ideas how to revert to the old firmware. Thanks
Hello,
Always check your room teperature if its high then 35 degree your drone wont fly if its lower than -10 degree you drone wont fly. If you need more help look at you Quick Start Guide Manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv