Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flew Tello to 100 feet altitude and got great pictures. Used alt limit software to set 100 ft limit.

was it easy to controll? i am scared to take it high up as i may loose it as it could get carried away from the wind.
From experience, on your way up there you will know if it will stay in place or not. I flew mine in 14 mph winds and only drifted a bit when hovering, it was able to fly just fine.

From experience, on your way up there you will know if it will stay in place or not. I flew mine in 14 mph winds and only drifted a bit when hovering, it was able to fly just fine.
From experience: it probably will stay up there..
Until there is a sudden gust that will easily blow it away 20 -30m just like that.. if you are anywhere but a clear field, trees, vegetation will kill the signal pretty quick, couple that with 2.4ghz interference and all you will have is that last video or photo of your tello. Oh and prey it doesn't fly over water, because the height sensors just give up and the drone goes down. There is a reason ryze put the 10m limit on it.
Will it go 30m up? Sure.
Is there a big chance you will the drone? Definitely.

Until there is a sudden gust that will easily blow it away 20 -30m just like that.. if you are anywhere but a clear field, trees, vegetation will kill the signal pretty quick, couple that with 2.4ghz interference and all you will have is that last video or photo of your tello. Oh and prey it doesn't fly over water, because the height sensors just give up and the drone goes down.
Sorry for you loss. I use the props on the link below and it helps the Tello fight the wind like a pro. Only downside is you lose 1 minute and 12 seconds of flight time.

75mm DIY RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Blade Propeller Prop 2CW+2CCW Sale - Banggood Mobile

Until there is a sudden gust that will easily blow it away 20 -30m just like that.. if you are anywhere but a clear field, trees, vegetation will kill the signal pretty quick, couple that with 2.4ghz interference and all you will have is that last video or photo of your tello. Oh and prey it doesn't fly over water, because the height sensors just give up and the drone goes down. There is a reason ryze put the 10m limit on it.
Will it go 30m up? Sure.
Is there a big chance you will the drone? Definitely.

HI all mates,
Got feared reading this.
..percent sure if I was flying near the coast, the sensor mirroring sea (water..), drop the drone immediately down?

HI all mates,
Got feared reading this.
..percent sure if I was flying near the coast, the sensor mirroring sea (water..), drop the drone immediately down?
You can fly at the beach no problem. Just make sure you don't fly over water.

Reactions: Arthuar
You can fly at the beach no problem. Just make sure you don't fly over water.
...ehm..just waiting to get it delivered next days, I was supposing I can fly that disabling the sensor in manual mode, so no bad water influence on the first meters on the sea either.

...ehm..just waiting to get it delivered next days, I was supposing I can fly that disabling the sensor in manual mode, so no bad water influence on the first meters on the sea either.
This is not a Phantom or Mavic where you can disable the sensor. You can fly over water, just make sure you never stop to hover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv