Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

GameSir T1d controller

Netfolks2000

Reaction score
Anyone received theirs yet? When you do please describe your experience. They should be shipping soon. Odd how accessory availability is slower than main product debut these days. Hopefully we'll be describing better more precise flights soon with the controller, at least for Android owners.

Last edited:
DJI says ships in 10 to 15 days, I ordered mine this morning so that's just 3 days after it became available.

Well, let us see who gets theirs first. If you get a tracking number from DJI please report it here. It means they'll start shipping.

I get mine tomorrow. Along with 4 batteries and Sunday I'll get the 4 battery charging hub that you see all over the place on Amazon. We will see how this works I'm hoping it works out well.

Just saw a review on YouTube and it seems that the video feed with the Gamesir T1D seems relatively smooth. Not as choppy as with the Speedy PXN.

I get mine tomorrow. Along with 4 batteries and Sunday I'll get the 4 battery charging hub that you see all over the place on Amazon. We will see how this works I'm hoping it works out well.
Where did you place your order for the GameSir T1d ? I haven't seen any shipped or available anywhere yet. I assumed the DJI Store would be first to have any.

I'd love to see a review on the charger when you get it.

So do you really like it better using real sticks?

I just ordered the controller, props, and prop guards and the stuff is on the way so not in my hands yet. Before a few days ago it said out of stock. As far as actual sticks are concerned, even a low quality controller is much better than a using a phone IMHO. I tried a virtual flight sim on my phone and it just isn't the same as using a real controller...even a cheap one. YMMV.

Just read on a Tello FB page, some ordered the T1d from Newegg and got it in 1 week or less. Definitely faster than from dji site which he ended up cancelling. Funny thing, ordering through Newegg was using their market place and it was originating from dji store.

Also it couldn't be found on Newegg site searching Gamesir T1d but rather "gamesir tello".
Personally have had good luck with Newegg so took the plunge and ordered it. Here's link

GameSir Remote Controller for Ryze Tello Drone - Newegg.com

Reactions: Stef
Just read on a Tello FB page, some ordered the T1d from Newegg and got it in 1 week or less. Definitely faster than from dji site which he ended up cancelling. Funny thing, ordering through Newegg was using their market place and it was originating from dji store.

Also it couldn't be found on Newegg site searching Gamesir T1d but rather "gamesir tello".
Personally have had good luck with Newegg so took the plunge and ordered it. Here's link

GameSir Remote Controller for Ryze Tello Drone - Newegg.com
That is really nutty. Someone doesn't realize how that can hack off customers. Customers are smarter than they think. We watch those things and do notice.

Tello IOS App 1.1.6 for IPhone and IPad was launched yesterday. Good thing is my 2 Tello now connected with my GameSir T1s controller. Just need to go to Bluetooth Controller Settings to connect the Gamesir Controller. Btw, my Tello Firmware is still on 01.03.01.03 with no update yet. I've been using the Nimbus Controller on my IPhone X and IPad Pro 9.7" for about 1 month.

Just received my T1D today. I took me a while to understand that it can ONLY be connected when your phone is connected to the tello AND the tello app running.

The controller will not pair independently of the tello connection, so the Gamesir T1D CAN NOT be used as a game controller !

Besides this important limitation, when connected to my S7 android phone with tello connected and app running, it works great and using the controller is way more easy than the virtual joystick!

Hugh

Reactions: WGB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv