Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Croatia

zoki_008

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been flying Tello for last 3 months and I'm very happy with it. I've just switched to aTelloPilot - so far so good. Before I was flying RC planes so I planned to spend some time investigating the possibility to connect RC TX controller to an app via USB dongle (used for PC and RC simulators) and OTG. I saw some discussion here already so I'll join as soon as I get some results.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

GabrielK

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been flying Tello for last 3 months and I'm very happy with it. I've just switched to aTelloPilot - so far so good. Before I was flying RC planes so I planned to spend some time investigating the possibility to connect RC TX controller to an app via USB dongle (used for PC and RC simulators) and OTG. I saw some discussion here already so I'll join as soon as I get some results.
Try TelloFPV. There is a Demo version that allows you to test controller and phone compatibility previous to buy the full version.
Far the best program and support to fly your Tello!
Regards !
Gabriel

4x4

Reaction score
Hi from Queensland Australia.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbobb