Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from France !

spamaro

Reaction score
Hi all,
I use to visit that forum for a couple of weeks, and i realised i didn't introduce myself, sorry !
I am from france and the Tello is my first modelism experience ! I love that machine and feel addict now !

So addict that i bought a new one when the first one crashed in a tree (The TALS application is great but be carreful with the wind when very down !....). The Tello was looking at me when it was bloqued, i felt so stupid and so frustrated :) , here is his last pic !
1528645293557.jpg

Thanks for all contributors of this forum, i found lots of interestings informations here !

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
:oops: Kinda nice selfie but crap !!
Welcome to our newest forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Reactions: spamaro
Hi all,
I use to visit that forum for a couple of weeks, and i realised i didn't introduce myself, sorry !
I am from france and the Tello is my first modelism experience ! I love that machine and feel addict now !

So addict that i bought a new one when the first one crashed in a tree (The TALS application is great but be carreful with the wind when very down !....). The Tello was looking at me when it was bloqued, i felt so stupid and so frustrated :) , here is his last pic !
View attachment 619

Thanks for all contributors of this forum, i found lots of interestings informations here !

Mate I feel your pain, I had a spark until I did the exact same.... Now I'm a happy tello flier... Less painful when you loose it up a tree (tried to attach the final video stream but forum doesnt accept mp4s) :-(

Reactions: spamaro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv