Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Intelligent Flight Modes not working

Tello2770

Reaction score
Just got a Tello three days ago. It seem to be flying fine, however, can't get the Intelligent Flight Modes to work (none of them). Have read the instructions (more than 50% battery, ASI blinking green etc, but nothing seems to be working. Using Iphone 6 - and am able to control it manually, but not the Flight Modes. I can access the flight modes, but nothing happens when I try choosing one of them. I have not updated the firmware yet (as I've read advice against that in here) - do you think that would help? Or other suggestions, anyone with the same problem. I've really tried to google the problem, but have not found any help - however, i did find this Forum, which I'm quite happy about, as there seem to be a lot of information and helpful people ;-)

Thank you in advance

Welcome @Tello2770

What was the lighting conditions during flights? Tried cleaning the VPS sensors? Perhaps a reset first before updating the firmware?

If updated firmware still fails to resolve, assuming you can exchange the unit since it's three days old.

Keep us posted.

ZWActual - no I have not performed an IMU calibration as I read in this Forum (previous help-threads) that it was only recommended to perform if the app tells you to do so. But can of course try

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv