Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

More photo and video info if possible please

SpanishFly

Reaction score
I was wondering if it might be possible to link flight info (available onscreen) ie. distance, height, velocity etc. into the photo and video information. I would find it useful in a number of ways. I really enjoy your app although I am on my second Tello as my first one ignored my repeated return home requests and sailed off into never-never land...you know, that place where your Tello is never-never seen again. Thanks for all the countless hours you have spent making the lives of others in this community that much happier through your app.

I was wondering if it might be possible to link flight info (available onscreen) ie. distance, height, velocity etc. into the photo and video information. I would find it useful in a number of ways. I really enjoy your app although I am on my second Tello as my first one ignored my repeated return home requests and sailed off into never-never land...you know, that place where your Tello is never-never seen again. Thanks for all the countless hours you have spent making the lives of others in this community that much happier through your app.
Soooo..... Who are you talking to? Ryze Robotics (Tello), @bluejune (aTelloPilot), or @volate!lo (TelloFPV)?

Almost forgot @Krag (aTello).

Sorry...rookie poster here...
I thought I was posting to Volatello so if not, how do I do so?

Sorry...rookie poster here...
I thought I was posting to Volatello so if not, how do I do so?
Your best option is to go over the TelloFPV thread in the link below, but since I already added his name in my post above, he should be getting a notification about this thread and will probably pop in and read your comment.

New app: TelloFPV

Reactions: SpanishFly
Your best option is to go over the TelloFPV thread in the link below, but since I already added his name in my post above, he should be getting a notification about this thread and will probably pop in and read your comment.

New app: TelloFPV
Okay, and thanks for the kind reply. I thought "Developers" was synonymous with Volate!lo as he answers almost every post there. Live and learn.

Reactions: Ansia
Okay, and thanks for the kind reply. I thought "Developers" was synonymous with Volate!lo as he answers almost every post there. Live and learn.
Yes. He is a very active member.

Yes, but I don't check every thread around. And I don't get notifications. I would get mad if I did.

Somehow I have the feeling TelloFpv is pretty much dominating the forum these days. Hard to believe all this started just a few weeks ago

Yes, but I don't check every thread around. And I don't get notifications. I would get mad if I did.

Somehow I have the feeling TelloFpv is pretty much dominating the forum these days. Hard to believe all this started just a few weeks ago

I would certainly agree that TelloFpv is dominating the developers forum these days and rightfully so!

Reactions: Daantello
TelloFpv 1.05 has been released to beta testing , and should become the next productive version shortly.

This adds the option to include the altitude in the photos (not for panoramas as this would complicate stitching ).
Also it can automatically adjust the horizon

Reactions: SpanishFly
You could improve this: the 360 ° plane bar to select the number of photos remains too low and you can not move.

Thanks Volate!lo;)

Screenshot_2019-02-18-14-36-39.png

Reactions: volate!lo
you could make a button like the other settings, move it to the right to increase the number of photos and left to go to
to decrease. so as to eliminate the sliding bar below.

I realized now that I'm writing in another post. not the TelloFPV sorry!

Last edited:
TelloFpv 1.05 has been released to beta testing , and should become the next productive version shortly.

This adds the option to include the altitude in the photos (not for panoramas as this would complicate stitching ).
Also it can automatically adjust the horizon

Hey Volate!lo,
Thank you very much for not only considering adding altitude info to photo info but for actually taking the time and effort to do so. It seems you truly enjoy producing the "BEST **** TELLO APP" available and I, like many many others, want you to know we really appreciate it! Keep up the great work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv