Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Newbie Photos ^^

This one is the highest altitude I "dare" to try :LOL: about 11 meters, because the wind is quite hard, I'm terrified my Tello would taken by the wind :cry:

View attachment 2853

This one is to test the color results

View attachment 2854
Good photos. Colors ok. Sharp but it is dark ish. Someone in here recommended Evo set 1,7 (not 1) Tried it on video but it seems to be more disturbance. But I guess photo will be better.

Good photos. Colors ok. Sharp but it is dark ish. Someone in here recommended Evo set 1,7 (not 1) Tried it on video but it seems to be more disturbance. But I guess photo will be better.
Thanks for the advice, I will surely try it out. But pardon my lack of knowledge, what is "Evo" and how to set them to 1,7? Thanks Tone :)

EV means exposure value. In the Tello it is a way of adjusting the brightness of your photo`s. Raising it higher will brighten your images.
The tello is new to me and I have not as yet got around to having a play with. To find it press the settings icon in the tello app. looks like a cog.
Then press more, scroll down its second from the bottom. Your phone probable has some editing tools. you could quickly adjust the EV, colours etc.
Have play around and post some more.

EV means exposure value. In the Tello it is a way of adjusting the brightness of your photo`s. Raising it higher will brighten your images.
The tello is new to me and I have not as yet got around to having a play with. To find it press the settings icon in the tello app. looks like a cog.
Then press more, scroll down its second from the bottom. Your phone probable has some editing tools. you could quickly adjust the EV, colours etc.
Have play around and post some more.
Thanks monchan for the comprehensive explanation (y) I will try it again after I got the WiFi Extender device, would love to try the 30 meters limit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv