Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

no connection after trying to install wi fi extender

Scout17

Reaction score
tried to install xiaomi wi fi extender 2 watched video gave up up went to normal connection only shows Tello when renamed for extender setup used to show Tello_ with normal 4 digit cleared password at tello app start up remember password still wont
connect or show orginal connection did I just brick this or does anybody know a reset procedure Thanks.did the five second reset beginning tell app wi fi settings shows tello in app blank were tello wi fi and password are blank in wi fi settings in phone Show Tello locked icon

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to help you but when I first tried that extender I had to reset it 5+ times b4 it would work and even now it won't finish connectting to the tello in the xiaomi wi fi extender 2 app but some how its working???? Keep at it once you get it, its AWESOME!!! Practically doubled my range

there has to be a hard factory reset procedure I will search this forum or if anybody knows how to

To restore the xiaomi WiFi extender, I find under the LED a small hole where there is a reset button.

Reactions: sadatoni

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv