Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Propeller not spinning

THFC1882

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Recently purchased a Dji Tello, all’s been fine until yesterday! During a flight the tello started to spin in the air like I was using joypad, then it sorted itself out but then started to do it again so landed.

On inspection, the front left propeller isn’t working! It will start to spin if I gently spin it with my finger but if left alone it will simply not spin!

What Ive tried is ..new propellers, reset, calibration, checked motor and spindle for damage.

Any other suggestions?

I had the same problem. The motor is worn out. So either replace the motor or send the poor tello to repair.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: THFC1882
I also have the same problem on my 2nd tello. I sent it to repair to ryze and i should get it in 2 days i use gamesir t1s because i play video games on my pc and its well made.

My tello just got delivered! Its working and the issue is gone. Yay! I guess you are still sad[emoji20]

I’ve been in touch with Ryze and they have said to send it in but they are in Netherlands and I’m UK so guess it would take a while for them to sort it and send it back. Also don’t even know if they would sort it for free due to it being bought from a retailer on eBay and being refurbished.

Seller has got back to me and said they have put issue to their technical team and will be in touch.

You will just need to pay 20 bucks because it was not bought from an authorized seller

I had a similar problem. Was doing a slow 360 at about 7 meters up, appeared to lose contact for a second or so, then it spun out of control and spiraled straight down. Now the front right motor does not spin. Checked and it moves freely like the other ones. Just the front right motor won't spin, the other 3 are fine.
If anyone has any ideas what happened. I think defective motor.
Bought via Amazon and looks like I should be able to get a replacement
Here is a video, the problem is at about 2:55.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode